RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Meista

Stallion for a Danske broodmare

Could look at what has worked in the past.

Pondarosa Miss & Hippopus are from  Danske mares so perhaps REDWOOD might work a son of High Chapparal, Kirramosa is from a Danske mare so going to ALAMOSA will give you the same cross. Sacred Park is from a Danske mare so maybe JIMMY CHOUX or OCEAN PARK are worth a look.

Personally I like FALKIRK and BATTLE PAINT for Danske mares.

I have no idea of your budget but hopefully this gives you a start, best of luck!

I say wait as long as you can which will depend on if you mare is in foal or not before you make a choice.

My logic is only Savabeel, Tavistock and Per Incanto will be fully booked this season.

Take a look at which stallions start getting the results just as Per Incanto and Tavistock did last year and anyone who went to them last year at last years service fee have done well. Some of us did it when High Chaparral went from $12k In NZ then to $80k and more in Aus the year after.

Another thing I like doing is seeing the first foals of stallions who stood their first year the year before( eg 2014 First season at stud) You can start to get an idea of what types they will breed.

Back to the Danske mares, sometimes having only the mares sire is not enough to give a strong answer. Is she big or small? What is the rest of the female line from?

Going back to another post I made, Danehill over Danehill has not worked and neither has Danzig over Danzig.

So go for Mr Prospector line, Or other line of ND etc.