RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Memphis2

Richie F McCaw

How good is this dude? When I am surrounded in Ozi by Okkers he always does it for me. When I'm surrounded by Yappies in a Banger bar he does it again. When I am at Eden Park for WC semi and final he is at it again. With a busted foot.

His after match interview so humble and gracious. He is a true Champion Kiwi. We won't see the likes of him again

Perhaps Shag should talk to Wai!!    Hardly a sub all game, combinations gelled, etc.etc.     Rugby, 23 on field - in other words over half the team that started were not on the field at the end.      Sure, the Aussies did the same and really it didn't help them much either.     As a Kiwi I object (and always have) to the trend that has crept in to the game here.      A test is a test or else you field "A New Zealand XV" - test caps are cheap and really don't mean anything any more, And when you play a test you play your best available team and stick with them on the field, not turn the pitch into Grand Central Station.    Carter will probably think - oh well I didn't have a good game but no panic, I don't have to unpack my suitcase.    Where he should be thinking - oh hell that could be it for me.      And if players knew when they were dropped (except for injury) the road back is mighty hard, perhaps a little more effort and dedication would be shown.