RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Zither

Sculptor

There are some really mucked up people with some totally irrational thoughts and ideas......Sculptor going for the M.Cup !! what an absolute joke,to me and most balanced people he would be 100/1 to win a Wairoa Cup.

Something against Peter McKenzie?

Something against Peter McKenzie?
but to think that his FORMER very good horse could be aimed at a M.C. is a little beyond belief even to his most ardent followers i would say.

As i said before we are talking some of the very best stayers in the world in that race.....thats all im saying....lets see what transpires in the next few months mate.

More research into the malignant pessimism rife in the racing industry is certainly warranted.

But I may also have a couple of dollars on my favourite horse for a bit of fun.

But i dont like giving anymore to the TAB than i absolutely have to because they only win,its us who win AND loose....good luck i hope you have a collect.

Does the same go for Bart Cummings and Empires Choice?

Did you see EC go out last week and the presenter said he has such a big belly that he might drop a foal on the way to the start.

Sculptor is an 8 yo who broke down,went to stud and hasnt raced for 3 years Ye Zi Hoa....much different to a fat race horse being trained by a Melbourne Cup legend.

Back to school for you mate.

Not much would make me feel better than seeing Sculptor hit the line first in a big two miler, but nothing would rip my undies more than seeing it and not having anything on it! So for me, it's worth losing a Pavarotti.

If you think that's dreaming, get on Killer Queen early for the 2011 MC :D

Sculptor is an 8 yo who broke down,went to stud and hasnt raced for 3 years Ye Zi Hoa....much different to a fat race horse being trained by a Melbourne Cup legend.

Back to school for you mate.

No, get back to your books SS. Very much apples with apples. EC has been to stud, not fertile, which is exactly the same story. Maybe he is not quite 8, but atleast 6.