RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
farrah

1st Southern 2YO Trial Winner To Perfectly Ready

In New Zealand, Brighthill Farm-based Gr1-winning & dual Gr1-placed Australian-bred 1st-season stallion Perfectly Ready (More Than Ready-Elle Duccio, by Danehill) recorded the 1st 2YO trial winner of the new Southern Hemisphere season when his juvenile son (out of Straight Strike mare Isodara) scored over 600m at Waverley. Tony Bambry purchased the youngster from Brighthill's draft at the NZ Bloodstock Select Yearling Sale at Karaka earlier this year for NZ$38,000. Perfectly Ready was the leading 1st-season sire during the premier session of the NZB National Yearling Sale at Karaka, boasting an average of NZ$150,000. On the track, Perfectly Ready recorded 4 wins from 1000-1400m (including 2006

Fantastic - more so as I thought the time they ran was good for a slow track. Will keep my fingers crossed that some of us "small time" breeders (as well as those bigger studs that did so too) have made the right choice sending a mare there! Go Brighthill! All the best!

Hi Farrah and Megan, thought you guys might be interested in watching the trial itself, he was still very green but really ran on in the last 50m, he will take alot of improvement from it, and was just a total professional the whole day, it being his first trip away. You should be able to view it through this link.

Brackenwood

(Perfectly Ready/Woodminco)

won 2YO race at Wanganui today.

Only a small field but it was a nice win,stretched out nicely at the finish.I think this stallion's progeny will look better as time goes on,and the tracks finally firm up.