RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
N1MUE

Losers Get Laid - week 6 selections

Two NZ meetings this Saturday - Te Rapa & Taranaki.

Tempted to include Rosehill this week and see if "Big Kahunas" will lay Peter's 2yo blue-blood, but rules are rules.

You must post before 11.00am (on Saturday) - I'll accept entries time stamped 11.00am and earlier - anything after this and you're on the Best Bet (and can only lose points, not earn points).  You can only post replacements if the first horse you post is scratched and can only post replacements before 11.00am.  

If you want to select in race 1 at Te Rapa you have to post before carded start time of 10.32am.

You can post one sub if you like - if your first pick and your sub are both scratched, same deal - you can replace prior to 11.00am.  You can't replace your sub unless it's scratched.

Please state meeting, race number and your selection's number and/or name - the clearer you make it, the easier for me to update my spreadsheet. Thanks.

The magnificent 7 after week 5:

Mike 152.12
Tony 134.76
Mr Gee 115.32
Blind Squirrel 113.62
Al Feilding (1) 110.72
Steve (1) 106.60

Peter 101.49

Interestingly the top 2 also feature in Peter's top three - adept at picking winners and losers alike - nice work gents.

Fixed odds up for all races at Te Rapa so our BEST BET tomorrow is Spoke To Carlo in Race 10.  All non (or late) posters and the extra brave (eg. Maria) will be on Spoke To Carlo.   

Good luck Maria - hard to see it beaten but you never really know how heavy the track will be.

Fixed odds up for all races at Te Rapa so our BEST BET tomorrow is Spoke To Carlo in Race 10.  All non (or late) posters and the extra brave (eg. Maria) will be on Spoke To Carlo.   

Good luck Maria - hard to see it beaten but you never really know how heavy the track will be.

aww thanks for your concern John.. if it wins, it wins.. but not much rain here today and quite a bit of sunshine.. so it will be interesting.. I think Prize Lad might have it's measure.. but time will tell and if I'm wrong.. I'm out.. simple maths ;)