RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
slam dunk

Ex Te Akau....versus Te Akau

Ha ha... you thought this was a court case.

Today is Singapore Derby. Great form race, top riders.

THe champion Singapore horse War Affair started out most impressively under the Te Akau banner and is going to be all the rage.

However he has drawn the outside and if he is going to be beaten it will be because of a hard run.

I think the Te Akau horse Sebrose can come over the top and nose him out.

Sebrose has a number plusses. Drawn well, top rider, excellent lead up race, excellent breeding. By Sebring no slug at leaving stayers e.g. Criterion out of Bramble Rose the impressive NZ Oaks winner.   Bramble Rose also ran 3rd in the Australian Oaks after unlucky in the lead up Arrowfield.  The Sebring - Bramble Rose cross would seem ideal.

Also the Te AKau web site are quite bullish about Sebrose chances. The win by Sebrose 2 starts ago was a real eyecatcher. In good time and the margin hardly expressed the authority of the win as it was held up. The negative is that in a tight race Sebrose may get its head up and not race generously but seems to be improving all the time.

Currently $21 with the bookies. I suggest plonking Morties defence fund on it.

Yep, else Morty might be looking for a slightly cheaper lawyer.  Dennis Denuto?  Rumpole?

Look yes it would be sad if Morty's lawyer was cheaper but really I am sure Rumpole would be just as good as Perry Mason.

With that in mind lets think positive. Forget about Sebrose.

The British Open champs.

The word is the course won't suit Jordan Speith. Very informed opinion says Louis Oosthuiizen will be the one. Last time the Open was at St Andrews he bolted in by seven lengths I mean strokes. Comes in off a 2nd in the USA Open which is a lot better form than when he won in 2010. Has been preparing for this tournament for a long time and according to interviews is in top shape.

Top Five finish according to bookies is $5.00 but there is a money back guarantee if placed 6-10.

Hell hate to deprive Morty of any lawyer so suggest 50% onto Louis.