RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
jasonmccook1

PUNTER'S CLUB NUMBER 11

FINAL TOTAL $4141.90( $188.20 PER SHARE) 

Well not the finish we hoped for but has been such an exciting rollercoaster ride throughout the last 6 months. All was not lost Cat brought in $14 for the week -_-.

Well that brings to the close Punters Club 11 and both myself and Sarah would like to thank you for all your support and hope to have you all back next year tentative start date of 23rd Jan 2016. We would like to wish everyone a merry Xmas and a happy new year. 

In regards to payout this will happen late next week due to a busy week at work and needing to get to bank and then to the TAB. Below is the list of club members who I have their tab/bank account details for. Can the rest of you email me at jamatty37@hotmail.com with the details. (Sarah says any details not in by Wednesday we take it as you want to donate it to our girls LOL!!!)

• Tom
  • Trapdak
  • Chestnut
  • Porky
  • Brownfox
  • Smiler
  • Cat
  • Mooseman
  • Baxter
  • Steve Paul
  • Group One Winner
  • Gaf

Cheers Guys for all the punting work,

Enjoy Christmas and New Year with the family and shout yourselves a nice wee

bottle of something special to share together.while the little treasures are having a nap.

See you back in January...can feel big quaddie payout close by.

On ‎13‎/‎12‎/‎2015‎ ‎4‎:‎15‎:‎26‎, Chestnut said:

Merry Christmas everyone !!  and thank you so much Jase and Sarah :)

771887478_1184424.gif.cf82efaeaacc64717c

I second that..! Lets all show up at Chestnuts for on Christmas day and dance our butts off..!!!......

..... will post a boxing day 'Christmas cracker' this thread 25 Dec...Happy holidays all from the mooseman & little Charlie boy..:)

Hi Everyone

Everyone has now been paid out once again like to thank everyone for their support and hope everyone an awesome festive season. We are looking at starting again Wellington Cup day 23rd Jan so will be in touch in 2016. We have so far 3 people pull out if everyone could indicate if in or out ( who have not already) so I know how many we have  going forward.