RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rosemary telephone operator

The "Greatest Ever" plays his 50th Test this Saturday!

Hi Torch.

I have heard that the All Blacks have different game plans and tonight they tried another.

I may be wrong.

But it seemed as though they played a different game than they had the last 3.

I'd love to know that they have a Plan A,B and C.

Seems tonight they showed a Plan B and still won

Perhaps. If they do then they learnt something tonight I hope. Mind you with some on here that would be seen as arrogance (persisting with a plan just for the sake of seeing if it works!). Oh well - still sitting well in terms of standards, results, etc. Will be interesting to see our approach against the noxy Boers in Sun City land.

Win,we lose because we are 'peaking' too early.

Lose and we are 'chokers' and everyone should be sacked.

Enjoy it.And enjoy our Warriors too..up 12-6 at the moment :)

Win,we lose because we are 'peaking' too early.

Lose and we are 'chokers' and everyone should be sacked.

Enjoy it.And enjoy our Warriors too..up 12-6 at the moment :)

Haha. No trust me we HAVE NOT peaked yet, but if we dont drill teams where they are weak we will never peak!

Go the Warriors :)

Maaaaa Nonuuuu was ouplayed by Faaaingaaa tonight

and u know it,dont deny it.

in Fact the Wallabies were oustanding look out 2011 4 more yers boys

omg outstanding? and they still lost omfg.u poor wee man u ned help

in Fact the Wallabies were oustanding look out 2011 4 more yers boys

Outstanding? Never thought an Aussie would be happy with a loss! Those 9 losses in a row must have bred a loser mentality in it's supporters and players alike.

Ho ho ho:D

Fa'ainga'a didn't make any breaks last night.....while Ma'arvellous Ma'a ma'ade two! ( which the AB's would have capitalized on if our loose forwards weren't so blimmin slow!!:tcheek: )

You don't ma'ake any sense any more ra'azor!

Young ma'a could become quite a usefull player when he learns the rules and lets the ball go when he is on the ground.

God I just want to smash clowns like you!

Ma'a made two breaks last night and Oz won the ball off him both times because as soon as he hit the ground he released the ball!

Open your friggin eyes you tosser!

actually wayne - there are a couple of very good reasons why I dont waste my time here much, and you are both of them :-)

And - I am a great fan of Nonu's - wonderful rugby player.

Great effort my counties/ Manakau today didnt you think?

God I just want to smash clowns like you!

Ma'a made two breaks last night and Oz won the ball off him both times because as soon as he hit the ground he released the ball!

Open your friggin eyes you tosser!

Sure could use him CT...If they want to be in the Top 7 next year...

As he is a Very good player at that Level of Competition :D

Jezza

Sure could use him CT...If they want to be in the Top 7 next year...

As he is a Very good player at that Level of Competition :D

Jezza

Nothing wrong with the Wgtn backs that they have available jezza...but what we do need are a bunch of hard-working tight forwards that know how to clean out rucks so that our own ball isn't slowed down.

Oh....they ( the forwards ) also need to learn how to catch, how to throw into lineouts, how to call the correct lineout, how to 'call' for a ball.....in summary, they need to learn the basics.

Suffice it to say, i'm spewing over that performance and am still a bit grumpy so if you ever wanted to wind me up, nows your chance!:D

Suffice it to say, i'm spewing over that performance and am still a bit grumpy so if you ever wanted to wind me up, nows your chance!:D

North Harbour won,what happened in the Counties game?:D

Nothing wrong with the Wgtn backs that they have available jezza...but what we do need are a bunch of hard-working tight forwards that know how to clean out rucks so that our own ball isn't slowed down.

Oh....they ( the forwards ) also need to learn how to catch, how to throw into lineouts, how to call the correct lineout, how to 'call' for a ball.....in summary, they need to learn the basics.

Except for you forgot to remember to say that your Tight 5 also need to learn how to hang onto The Ball....I am sure that if it was a Bucket of KFC that he had been hangign onto that there is no way Tialata would have let someone rip it off him that easily....that was Friggin Hilarious :D

PS Was Nice to see some of The Naki's off season recruitments in Baker, Keats, Smith and Pisi dotting down for the Amber & Blacks...

Jezza

North Harbour won,what happened in the Counties game?:D

im backing NORTH HARBOUR for the spoon.

**** they were terrible.

2 biggest rorts of the weekend were harbour winning in the 82nd minute and Waikato dotting over to beat Auckland.

Taylor/bull****ter/fritzl,

Just saw your good mate Ma'a Nonu on high street looking very homosexual with Justin Marshall at a cafe I frequent.. I tried to leave, but everytime I went to go, i got halted cause I thought justy was going to lean forward and put his hands on Nonu's hands at the table. Would have been to good of an opportunity to miss.

I must admit that I p#ssed myself as well when that happened.

Worlds best tighthead my arse!:D

.....especially with Tialata as captain...hohohow on earth did that happen.

He appears to be taping his boots with black tape over the white tape.

One of the several times he tried to convene a meeting with the ref to discuss a decision he was sent packing and some of the white tape was dangling off his boot , I thiink he tripped on this loose tape when he went in for the try , only to be stripped !!!

The Welly halfback is the biggest and quickest arm waver I v'e seen yet , and Welly has had plenty.

Yeah ,yeah Tasman are dismal....that's expected !!

two more words........Jesse Ryder.....hohohow many last chances ????

two more words........Jesse Ryder.....hohohow many last chances ????

as many as it takes hopefully gary.

personally.. i'd give him a rope long enough to reach from the naenae clubrooms to bangalore.

there's only so much raw talent standing in line for a big-mac combo deal in nz these days. who knows, one day you might spot your own JR but of course in nelson you'll have to divert his attention away from the asian guy that he's looking to bash eh../

Taylor/bull****ter/fritzl,

Just saw your good mate Ma'a Nonu on high street looking very homosexual with Justin Marshall at a cafe I frequent.. I tried to leave, but everytime I went to go, i got halted cause I thought justy was going to lean forward and put his hands on Nonu's hands at the table. Would have been to good of an opportunity to miss.

So what you're saying is that Nonu is gay....and as for Marshall, he's a sheepshagger who dyes his hair so he's always been gay, and we know that gay's like to support 'gay' businesses....so this cafe must be a 'gay' cafe....and it's one that you frequent....so you must be homosexual as well Brad! ;)

C'mon brad...the closet door is open...all you need to do is step on out and confirm what most of us have suspected for a long time.

You've already 'ticked' most of the 'gay' boxes....in that you have admitted that you play hockey....and that you went to Auckland Grammar....and that you're well educated ( still waiting for the supporting evidence on that one )....so what's holding you back?

Embrace your ho ho homosexuality brad and be the man that your parents always hoped you would be. :D