RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rosemary telephone operator

The "Greatest Ever" plays his 50th Test this Saturday!

That's a good tale bblunt.

It reminds me of a cricket training I attended many moons ago. One of our batsmen was in the nets facing our leg-spin bowler, and he wasn't using his feet to get to the pitch of the deliveries....which really p*ssed our coach off no-end!

Finally he'd had enough and cracked!

"PJ!! For f*cks sake! Take those f*cken nails out of your feet. It's not Easter!!"

......would need to be real long , judging by the conditions at the Basin earlier this year , when the workers hanging off the covers were swept away like wind gliders.

And worse the heavy rollers were blown out the gate and when last seen were chugging past the hospital heading for Newtown.

Doesn't bother Jesse tho , he plays games in Welly where he bats with a runner and is excused from fielding.

Hohohowzat ?

......and credit where it is due.

In past year he has learned how to pass and deserves the kudos.

And the coaches have obviously warmed to him with the improvement.

Cos it looked very much as they were placing all their faith in Luke and Toeava for the midfield.

Maa'a rose to the occasion and his good friend Rodney reminded us viewers at home after every game....."I'm proud of my boys , we knew they would come out strong and it's good that Maa'a has developed his allround skills".

PS....not related , but the thickest forward in NZ will not go to a Welly forward this year.....it already has been won by Wyatt Crockett , a strong prop who on every crucial scrum bores in shockingly and gets pinged.

Geez , he'll be taping his boots on next!!

[quote="tasman man

.......it already has been won by Wyatt Crockett , a strong prop who on every crucial scrum bores in shockingly and gets pinged.

Geez , he'll be taping his boots on next!![/quote"]

I read an article recently where Crockett was fired up for the ITM after his disappointing Super 14 season. He thought he had been unfairly treated by the refs and that, basically, they didn't understand scrums.

But here we have an ex-prop who's had Keith Murdoch living in his attic for the past 30 yrs saying that he still is guilty of boring in!:confused:

I'll side with the octopus and the alcoholic on this one I think.....and good to see Canterbury were able to overcome the hoodoo of your support last night.:y:......what was also interesting was to hear that Robbie Fruean, another product of the Canterbury academy that they've 'churned' out, scored two tries.

Well done Robbie.

tim horan,andrew slack,jasin liitle and brett papworth all better than u bunch of barging polynesians with no skill.

2 world cups proves it,

In the words of Oz: "Dont take this personally but why dont you go boil your head?!"

Can you please keep posting? Youre hilarious! :D Its brilliant. :D:D

i will keep posting to keep u keewees in line and speeking of halfbacks they usually bout 4 foot 3 inches tall.

spose u were a halfback Torch?

i will keep posting to keep u keewees in line and speeking of halfbacks they usually bout 4 foot 3 inches tall.

spose u were a halfback Torch?

Next one please :D Id pay good money for this! You might have to start charging after tomorrow night :D

tim horan,andrew slack,jasin liitle and brett papworth all better than u bunch of barging polynesians with no skill.

2 world cups proves it,

Your posts don't do your name justice and your racial slurs give a great insight into your personality. I see Pauline Hanson's raised her grubby little mug again - you can dust off that photo of her in your wallet. Looking forward to your posts after the game though you'll no doubt be too sore to type after such a shafting. I'll send a few polys over to give you a hug if you like

Well I've just arrived in Chch and checked into the hotel and I've got to say that I've never seen so many 'inbreds' in all my life!

One local spotted me in my Hurricanes jersey ( with the number '12' on the back by the way!;) ) and instantly launched into a tirade of abuse. I promptly went over to him and got right in his face and he could see by the look in my eyes, and the ma'ascara that surrounds them, that it was time to back off.;) He was last seen running down towards Manchester Street in search of his 'mummy', who was no doubt just finishing last nights shift.:D

Anyway, we're all just about to grab a bite to eat then it's off to the 'Grumpy Moll', where I'll be taking my laptop so that I can keep in touch with proceedings on here.

I wonder if any of you sheepshagging 'cafers' will be game enough to come down?:cool:

Your posts don't do your name justice and your racial slurs give a great insight into your personality. I see Pauline Hanson's raised her grubby little mug again - you can dust off that photo of her in your wallet. Looking forward to your posts after the game though you'll no doubt be too sore to type after such a shafting. I'll send a few polys over to give you a hug if you like

:D Brilliant.

In all seriousness CT,a big Congrats to Nonu,thats a huge achievement to make 50 tests...one test is a major..50...legend!

At a time when realistically we were searching for a genuine 2nd 5 after 2007 with the departure of Mauger and McAlister,Nonu stepped up and has done the job.He has had the detractors but he has formed a lethal partnership with Smith in a time when we have managed to get ourselves into a number 1 position again.

Ma'a Nonu and Chris Taylor,I salute you:D

Well I've just arrived in Chch and checked into the hotel and I've got to say that I've never seen so many 'inbreds' in all my life!

One local spotted me in my Hurricanes jersey ( with the number '12' on the back by the way!;) ) and instantly launched into a tirade of abuse. I promptly went over to him and got right in his face and he could see by the look in my eyes, and the ma'ascara that surrounds them, that it was time to back off.;) He was last seen running down towards Manchester Street in search of his 'mummy', who was no doubt just finishing last nights shift.:D

Well i can't/won't believe that for a second CT.Maybe that guy was a soft Aucklander who migrated down to the best city in NZ..because us Cantabs are as tough as nails,and if some Wellington nancy boy came up into 'our' face,we'd b*tch slap him into next week :D . Be interesting to hear CT if anyone took you up on your offer of a drink at the Grumpy Mole?.

A 10 point win to the ABs that should have been more. Why oh why would you want to play Wayne Smiths nambi pambi tactics when you are absolutely smashing a team up the middle?? Opening with 30 minutes of intense grunt is exactly what the Aussies dont want us to do! Width will come after they are out on their feet and exhausted.

Step in Graham and take over please. Great to see the Aussies go down AGAIN though! They really are a mess. On a par with Jonathan Kaplan who joins the ranks of terrible officials in professional sport. A wallace.

A 10 point win to the ABs that should have been more. Why oh why would you want to play Wayne Smiths nambi pambi tactics when you are absolutely smashing a team up the middle?? Opening with 30 minutes of intense grunt is exactly what the Aussies dont want us to do! Width will come after they are out on their feet and exhausted.

Step in Graham and take over please. Great to see the Aussies go down AGAIN though! They really are a mess. On a par with Jonathan Kaplan who joins the ranks of terrible officials in professional sport. A wallace.

Hi Torch.

I have heard that the All Blacks have different game plans and tonight they tried another.

I may be wrong.

But it seemed as though they played a different game than they had the last 3.

I'd love to know that they have a Plan A,B and C.

Seems tonight they showed a Plan B and still won