RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GONSTA

Racing manager

Anyone had anything to do with Roebyna Bak? What is expected of the industry's 'racing manager'? There seems to have been a few of them lately? A google search of her name makes for some rather interesting reading, I see she's had a lifetime passion for harness racing so obviously NZGRA thought it was a no brainer!

Bit of a random topic but this lack of advertising for the silver collar in what is a once in a lifetime dog to come to this country really makes me sad. A few articles on thedogs website and a bit of promotion thru trackside was about all I saw. I guess with the highest stake earner in aus coming to NZ, they must be thinking they are doing something right!

I know someone who rang her to ask a question about the NZRS payments and she said she didn't know what that was and she would have to ring them back, she never did, to be fair this was not long after she had started but fair dinkum, I wonder if she attended the silver collar yesterday

It shouldn't matter if he is disqualified or has an outstanding debt, she is the racing manager and should act accordingly, I have also been on the receiving end of her tongue for something that was assoc fault and am still waiting for an apology from her for the way she screamed at me. Not a professional person at all.

Mr Bigstuff

That what I was ringing her about as they have it wrong but don't need to answer to you and will never answer to you

and

Sue

Yes she was very rude to me and actually I had to hang up on her due to the tone she was using, rung back and got someone else who way FAR better behaved than her.

I have met her before with my dealings with the Auckland Trotting Club...I found her most helpful and I have no problem with her attitude or tone. She was very good at what she did at the ATC.

She gave me the opinion that she takes no BS and I believe it is what the greyhound code needs. A strong person like her will make the changes that are required.

Who does the hiring for a position like this? Young Jim?!

I'm assuming they are aware of her involvement with Bluegrass holdings?

I wonder what sort of knowledge about the industry is required for a job title like hers.

She was the racing manager at Alexandra Park, one of the lands premier clubs so I am sure that more than makes her capable of being the racing manager at GRNZ.

She has an extensive knowledge of racing and I would think that is a lot better than previous twats in this role!

What does the assistant racing manager do to pass his day and earn his $$? I rung the office with a query a while ago and he didn't seem to know what day it was, I was told I'll get back to you. Eventually a helpful lady from the office got back to me and answered all my questions, ive since been told from my trainer if you want anything done its debbie or jay jay. The ones without the flash titles.