RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
clarkie

So sweet she is..........

Here you go Clarkie, 

http://www.greyhound-data.com/dbtestmating.php?&sireid=1334249&damid=1864035

Yeh i dont get many answers sometimes, and yeh sometimes abit of banter is required to get people chatting.

Gotta love this Skullring line, i remember Craig had French invader a few years back who could run. 

You also gotta love this Zarbo line.......i was so keen to get an engine alley straw, couldve secured an Alpe d'huez too but niether were signed off for nz.....

Just quickly i think a great business case for the nzgra to put fwd is to relax the extra requirements for FS coming in from Aus. 

Hey Garrick,

You are welcome to bring Alpe d'huez or any other FSI in from Oz to match GRNZ shipments as long as I'm allowed to help facilitate it. Just remember it will be a minimum of A$375 on top of your FSI cost plus some extra charges at the NZ end (plus GST) and any internal shipment in Australia.

There is some dissatisfaction with GRNZ helping NZ Breeders via FSI currently so the more you guys talk about it and show your support the better.

I can tell you I have signed off on Mildean Panther today which should excite a few in NZ and not only that but should help future shipments from Ireland direct to NZ not via Oz. (but only if you guys want it).

I'm not sure what you mean by "relax the extra requirements for FSI coming from Oz"..... we certainly are not the ones putting barriers in the way currently.

Cheers "Nadzeya"

Thanks for the info mate, a mildean panther....wow. I think its a gud service mate, user pays. If people want the straws then they know what it will cost and go thru process. If not, look at what's with nzgra or stored/serving in nz. We need to maintain quality and availability, whilst also supporting or providing a means for breeders to access any fs in aus and abroad. Progress tho, better than where it was when I got into greys....some quality fs and local sires with quality lines for breeders now.

Atom bomb leads and then chasing is shandell with SII back in the pack - down the back SII makes her move and that's the race, fighting out 2nd and 3rd are shandell and atom bomb - there is your trifecta - will be a great race to watch - bring on Sunday afternoon - jibbs

PS - Johnnyboy - atom bomb is a she lol

Are you joking? Sweet it is almost lead atom bomb the other day, going off of last weeks splits, lagoon mytie should put an easy two or three lengths on them down the back straight, and sweet it is should be pretty handy to the pace and just wins, with shandell and extreme twist fighting out the minors

Johnnyboys of his pills again.

Go to Nzgra website replays 13th November Addington race 11 atomb bomb runs 2 dogs off the track free of interference. Connections of those two dogs robbed by a dog failing to pursue lure.

Atom bomb leads and then chasing is shandell with SII back in the pack - down the back SII makes her move and that's the race, fighting out 2nd and 3rd are shandell and atom bomb - there is your trifecta - will be a great race to watch - bring on Sunday afternoon - jibbs

Unemotionally, I'm thinking the bookies have it about right.

https://www.tab.co.nz/racing/#998

With my imaginary $13 ~

Trifecta's

8 / 1 / 2 - Full unit $1 spend

8 / 1 / 2,4,5 - Full unit $3 spend

1,8 / 1,8 / 2,4,5 - 50% unit $3 spend

1,8 / 1,2,8 / 1,2,4,5,8 - 50% unit $6 spend

Emotionally, I'd sure love to see Arch take it out!

Are you joking? Sweet it is almost lead atom bomb the other day, going off of last weeks splits, lagoon mytie should put an easy two or three lengths on them down the back straight, and sweet it is should be pretty handy to the pace and just wins, with shandell and extreme twist fighting out the minors

Go and look at the head on vision, Atom Bomb had her legs taken out by the 7 dog from the jump  -she came off a limited preparation due to a few niggling injuries and will be greatly improved with her first ever 779m run - she has trialled 18.49, 30.20sec to the backmark recently and that will see her leading the final - she is a natural front running stayer and will be even more competitive this week

No such thing as a one dog race is their, takes more than a month to get a dog ready for the 779 at auck, you dont improve a dog by 7 or 8 lengths over 779 in a week. As of right now, I cannot look past sweet it is, shandell and extreme twist (who could be in with a chance after last weeks run)

but it is racing, anything can happen