RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cat

Quiz

And who was proven right! :y: thick head racist rugby followers :e: or was it the 'thinking' rugby players and all the people that had the balls to stand up for what was just and right! :cool:

Ahh yes,I remember it well.Rugby Park in Hamilton 1981.

30,000 thick head racist rugby followers against 200 hippy kaftan wearing dope smoking DORKS,who didnt have a clue in the world about what they were protesting against.

Add to that the Gang members who just wanted a chance to scrap with Police.

I'm so glad I was one of those thick head rugby racists.And still am.I still watch the Springboks.

Another quiz question:

In 1981 at Lancaster Park, the sheepshaggers were playing Auckland.

Sheepshagging no8, Dale Atkins, pole-axed the Auckland no7 ( and future all-time AB great ), in a tackle that could be heard and seen all around the ground ( particularly from where the players who had played in the curtain raiser were sitting ).

Who was that Auckland and AB 'Great?'

Ahh yes,I remember it well.Rugby Park in Hamilton 1981.

30,000 thick head racist rugby followers against 200 hippy kaftan wearing dope smoking DORKS,who didnt have a clue in the world about what they were protesting against.

Add to that the Gang members who just wanted a chance to scrap with Police.

I'm so glad I was one of those thick head rugby racists.And still am.I still watch the Springboks.

can't wait to show the 'homies' this one!!! Yeah Ha!!!!! :rolleyes:

hey pussy! sometimes a picture tells a thousand story... track this down and it will give you a better understanding of who was involved...

http://www.nzonscreen.com/title/patu-1983

Merata Mita

Another quiz question:

Sheepshagging no8, Dale Atkins, pole-axed the Auckland no7 ( and future all-time AB great ), in a tackle that could be heard and seen all around the ground ( particularly from where the players who had played in the curtain raiser were sitting ).

Alan Whetton

can't wait to show the 'homies' this one!!! Yeah Ha!!!!! :rolleyes:

What would the homeless people you associate with have any interest in this?

=abitofapooftah

ps. you know many passonless people pussy?? :cool:

I dont know any 'passonless' people...

but I do know of some unemployed Dork who posts crap and no sense who lives in a council flat in Dunedin surrounded by cat pooh

Another quiz question:

Well i think the point you are trying to make...is that Kiah thought it was Michael Jones..

am I right?Am I am I..??:D

And the answer to who is 'cafes top *rugby tragic* and general all round 'mr nasty' its our one and only PUSSY!!! :y:

What would the homeless people you associate with have any interest in this?

I dont know any 'passonless' people...

but I do know of some unemployed Dork who posts crap and no sense who lives in a council flat in Dunedin surrounded by cat pooh

oh what a nasty pussy! :e:

can I ask? what makes you such a angry pussy! is life not going very well for ya! ...is it that current wrist injury stopping you having your daily wank!!! oh how sad! time usually heals most things... but with you rather stinking take on the world I don't think so with you...

ps. btw, the only part correct with your post above was that I live in Dunedin!!! And seen you have shown concern about me being on 'skid row' I'm happy to share with you that the house is all most paid off! hope that brings some joy to your life!!! and gee!!! you really do need more Joy! don't you you rather sad bitter pussy! :cool:

pps. also! since you are a cat lover: I'm also happy to report that MrsMum! MrB and BoyB are all very good cats and are very house trained...