RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Kinetic

Silver Collar

On the dogs website, there is an article.

Sweet it is, coming over on Wednesday and Trainer and dog being based at K. Walsh's property.

gee the aussies have a high opinion of the race  this was on greyhound forum 14 hours ago clyde said:

Is Sweet It Is travelling to NZ for the Silver Collar heats over 779m next weekend?

I doubt it as the race is only for nonnies and fighters. Usual Kiwi standard.

As previously stated on here Sweet It Is will be arriving into Auckland on Wednesday to contest the Silver Collar Heats at Manukau on Sunday. She will be staying at Karen's kennel and will have a look at the track before race day. Make no mistake this/she is the real deal!

Having this bitch on our shores is absolutely fantastic and should be embraced by all racing enthusiasts.

Come to the track on Sunday and show your support not only to Braden and the super stayer Sweet It Is but to all participants entered, it's sure to be a great afternoon ... Bring on the final !!!

Thrilling brat, swift fantasy, ninas girl, cheeky bonnie to name a few

Thrilling brat, swift fantasy, ninas girl, cheeky bonnie to name a few

Because Brat got soooo many tickets for being a nonnie!!

Don't be bitter alltheway, just because the greatest stake earner in Australia is coming over for our best race, and if you were in charge the collar would only worth 20k or less!

He is just jealous as he only has dogs in tier 2 races let alone a Silver Collar, fantastic to have Australasias biggest ever stake money winner in the country and I hope she shows us how good she is. As long as she settles in it should be hers for the taking, she will love the extreme distance

There were a few races where thrilling brat should have been put out. Im glad sweet it is is coming over, although I think there is a chance of sweet it is being beaten as it is hard to win a dis race after being here for less than a week... but if sweet it is is 100%, IT IS A MATTER OF HOW MANY LENGTHS IT WINS BY

Imagine if it had got the lead from the boxes and what time it would have run

I just hope it draws inside Atomic Bomb, I've seen this dog spit the dummy  and run dogs off the track previously

Did it in a distance final at Addington once, didn't like being crowded and took out one of the favorites

One factor to consider is having to back up after breaking a track record.

Even Space Star, the best stayer in Australasia at the moment, couldn't back up a week later after smashing the Meadows track record, and he has been unbeatable.

If you look back at dogs who have broken track records who back up within a week invariably they don't win.

Even Know Decision, who looks to be a star in the making, couldn't back up in a C1 race after running an amazing 29.88 at Addington the other week.

Even Space Star, the best stayer in Australasia at the moment, couldn't back up a week later after smashing the Meadows track record, and he has been unbeatable.

If you look back at dogs who have broken track records who back up within a week invariably they don't win.

Even Know Decision, who looks to be a star in the making, couldn't back up in a C1 race after running an amazing 29.88 at Addington the other week.

To be honest I wouldn't read much into that, this dog is by far and away the best dog to ever run in NZ and I wouldn't be surprised to see her break that record by another 3-4 lengths if conditions allow. Can only improve with that run.

didnt bekim bale do it didnt miata break her own record 3 times in a row  also xylia allen,    phenonmenal to name a few

The final is a greyhound race where anything can happen. We are all as always trying to predict what may happen. The two main contenders after the heats are Sweet It Is and Shandell. In the heats both dogs were in front down the back straight with Shandell's split at 30.30, after a reasonably clear run, and Sweet It Is at 30.47, being checked quite noticeably early. A difference of 3 lengths. Shandell ran home in 15.95 and Sweet It Is in 15.60, a difference of 6 lengths. Of the 2 I believe that Sweet It Is will back up the strongest so it should be a cracker. 

I can't wait, let's hope trackside do it some justice and don't give us 2 minutes lead up and not after race coverage, I must say they have been doing a pretty darn good job at premier meetings lately so my expectations are high :)

Let's hope it's a clean race and every dog has their chance. I for one would love to see Sweet It Is get an un-interrupted run and see what sort of time she will run, could be a record that will stand forever.