RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Kinetic

Silver Collar

Zipping joe also looked like it had the goods, but that didnt work out

The staying ranks are weak right now, the only dog I can see winning the collar is shandell, if little teegans on her game she will, but just isnt running on like she can

Personally, I think its a waste of time bringing over an import for the collar now, to late. Whens the last time you have seen a dog win it coming over several weeks before the race? Not even thrilling brat could who was by far the best nz stayer at the time (no disrespect to the winner, who won the race fare and square)

Zipping joe also looked like it had the goods, but that didnt work out

The staying ranks are weak right now, the only dog I can see winning the collar is shandell, if little teegans on her game she will, but just isnt running on like she can

Zipping Rory is a far far superior dog than Zipping Joe. I do agree Joe has been disappointing since arriving in NZ but maybe DMac has ruined him.

I don't know if zipping Rory has had any problems but if he is running at 80% then he will be dominant here in NZ. One of the best credentialed imports to ever come here IMO. Some of his runs against the likes of Xylia Allen, Zipping Willow, Sweet It Is have been phenomonal and I will definitely be backing him on the futures market.

he looked like he broke down at sale December had the 1 box led out then went back through the field.has tailed off every run since.Has had a month off since then and did win a trial with low grade dogs over 375 but would like to see him run a race before I would back him.

Just remember,

No Aussie radar has ever managed a hit and run on the Silver Collar.

779m at Manukau , heats and final in a week is the hardest staying test in possibly the whole world for any greyhound.

They look good in the heats but the backup has always got them.

But in saying that Sweet It Is looks the best chance yet.

This is awesome people, Sweet it is is one of the best stayers around.....

I txtd a mate last night, and he is flying up for the final.....

this is a big positive for the industry having her quality over here, lets treat it as such and get the word out etc, dont see anything on GData yet? 

Although i guess it still depends on how she pulls up tonight.....

none of Arch's in at hatrick tomorrow night.

With Arch's charges being absent from tonight's 755m race, the podium was filled by dogs with the surname "Roberts" listed as the trainer.

Well done guys.