RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
beerwithduncan

Watch The Fight

Totally agree. Was the most hyped up fight of all time but was a complete fizzer. A puzzling aspect of the fight for me was Pacquiao stating after the fight that he thought he'd won. Clearly maths not his strength. He won an obscene amount of money but that's all he won. Rumble in the jungle...now there's a fight that made today look like line dancing.

As for the league. The reign and dominance of Australia is over. Fantastic

Totally agree. Was the most hyped up fight of all time but was a complete fizzer. A puzzling aspect of the fight for me was Pacquiao stating after the fight that he thought he'd won. Clearly maths not his strength. He won an obscene amount of money but that's all he won. Rumble in the jungle...now there's a fight that made today look like line dancing.

As for the league. The reign and dominance of Australia is over. Fantastic

Bit premature to say that Duncan. Australia has an ageing team ,Wally Lewis stated as much in the commentary. They no doubt, will ring in some changes after that loss,and have lots of youngsters to blood in the next few years and rebuild back to their brilliant best. The gap has closed finally,to where we can compete on an level playing field and beat them,so enjoy while it lasts.

I cant say ive ever seen such a poor Australian performance,some very uncharacteristic mistakes from legends of the sport with no one rating more than a 6 on effort,kiwis reduced error rate a positive,deserved to win sure but a pity only one team turned up wanting to win