RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gaf1973

SYDNEY CUP DAY COMP

Sorry late posting this comp but I have a spare $100 left over from the Melbourne cup day cops due to unclaimed prize so since it must be unwanted so I will put it up for a new comp.

RULES

PICK 3 HORSES IN EACH SELECTED RACE IN THE ORDER YOU THINK THEY WILL FINSH

CUT OFF TIME 1 HOUR BEFORE 1ST SELECTED RACE

ANY SCR YOUR PICK WILL BE THE NEXT NUMBER E.G IF YOUR PICK FOR 1ST IS 6 AND SCR THEN YOUR REPLACEMENT IS 7 IF YOU ALREADY HAVE 7 THEN YOUR REPLACEMEN WILL BE 8 AND SO ON

EVENT OF A DEADHEAT PRIZE WILL BE SHARED

THE RACES

SYD RACE 7 CELLARBRATION QUEEN OF THE TURF STAKES

SYD RACE 8 SCHWEPPES 150TH SYDNEY CUP

SYD RACE 9 LONGINES QUEEN ELIZEBETH STAKES

POINTS ARE SCORED AS IMMAGINARY 1EW ON ALL 3 HORSES,$1 BOXED QUIN AND $1 BOXED TRI PLUS A BONUS 25 POINTS IF YOU PICK THE qUIN IN THE RIGHT ORDER AND 50 BONUS FOR THE TRI

PRIZE

$100 BANK/TAB DEPOSIT OR SPLIT IF D/H

Happy punting Saturday Guys scores will be posted asap

THANKS TO ADMIN

Sorry late posting this comp but I have a spare $100 left over from the Melbourne cup day cops due to unclaimed prize so since it must be unwanted so I will put it up for a new comp.RULESPICK 3 HORSES IN EACH SELECTED RACE IN THE ORDER YOU THINK THEY WILL FINSHCUT OFF TIME 1 HOUR BEFORE 1ST SELECTED RACEANY SCR YOUR PICK WILL BE THE NEXT NUMBER E.G IF YOUR PICK FOR 1ST IS 6 AND SCR THEN YOUR REPLACEMENT IS 7 IF YOU ALREADY HAVE 7 THEN YOUR REPLACEMEN WILL BE 8 AND SO ONEVENT OF A DEADHEAT PRIZE WILL BE SHAREDTHE RACESSYD RACE 7 CELLARBRATION QUEEN OF THE TURF STAKESSYD RACE 8 SCHWEPPES 150TH SYDNEY CUPSYD RACE 9 LONGINES QUEEN ELIZEBETH STAKESPOINTSPOINTS ARE SCORED AS IMMAGINARY 1EW ON ALL 3 HORSES,$1 BOXED QUIN AND $1 BOXED TRI PLUS A BONUS 25 POINTS IF YOU PICK THE qUIN IN THE RIGHT ORDER AND 50 BONUS FOR THE TRIPRIZE$100 BANK/TAB DEPOSIT OR SPLIT IF D/HHappy punting Saturday Guys scores will be posted asapTHANKS TO ADMIN

sounds another awesome comp me and sarah are in