RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Bruce J Hadley

Anonymous RIU Integrity Line

I would be interested in knowing how many calls the line has had since its inception, and what the costs are?

Has anyone been caught doing anything illicit as a result of the "anonymous" tip, or is this just a black hole of money going down the drain??

I know the RIU publish the TCO2 results etc and stewards updates etc on their website, but I cant see any mention of how many calls?  Maybe someone has that information, and can enlighten me.

After all, I thought we are trying to be transparent :)

Maybe the RIU have all their top staff sitting by a bank of phones using an old set from Telethon waiting for callers?

That might explain some of the weird judicial decisions in the last month or two being made by the B or C team ????

tim vince...

If you believe that taking your advice would yield any material result, then your knowledge of the RIU is akin to your apparent knowledge of spelling and grammar.

I have personal knowledge of an instance where a person rang the RIU Integrity Line and was asked as to what code he was calling about. When the person said "the greyhound code", this person was put through to the NZGRA office where this person was promptly asked to identify themselves....whereupon, this person hung up.

It would appear that the RIU treats its so-called integrity line with the same level of integrity it displays in relation to other matters...none.

All the best.

Ashoka