RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GONSTA

C/Crouch M/Roberts

I would appreciate it if you refrain from calling me a lier, I was on a car phone talking to my trainer, he in NZ myself in Aus, if I didn't hear clearly then my apology, not that it has anything to do with you, Wether people don't like me praising my dog or trainer on this site and take it the wrong way I don't care. Just for the record Crouch is potentially the best dog I have ever owned. It has cost me financially over $500,000 of hard earned money over the years to find one like him, buying and breeding so excuse me if I am over passionate About my dogs, I am only a hobby owner so appreciate all this dog and trainer are achieving for Stu and I, cheers Warren Bronson

Yawn. And lier is actually spelt liar...you've actually stated many times in years gone by that "this is the best dog I've ever owned". All the best with your dogs but an Australian sledging on here wears thin very quickly with me.

Where is Blitzing Mayhem? Far from returning to the track?

Blitzing Mayhem is returning from injury - has his first trial back last Monday at Cambridge and all looks good at this stage - probably 4 weeks away from starting as he will be taken along slowly until he gets to full fitness