RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eminent racing

NZ Derby

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa three bags full.!!!!.. Wassa you are a legend ........cheers..

nice you no it my dogs will show that cheers

So I take it you hate success and passion my friend, I love this sport very much and if one can not vent this then what is the point of a forum, I truly wish everyone success and love winners, winning is doing your very best one can do to me, I'm not really one for negativity I'd rather enjoy the positive side of things, I've had my share of bad luck in this sport, Cawbourne James breaking down at his best, Jetwash breaking down before the Auckland Cup, also having to be pulled out of the NZ Cup been sick after flying in from Aus for it, Cawbourne Renee smashing her leg at Hatrick and been carried of in the Waterloo Cup heat, Cawbourne Jessie smashing her leg at Hatrick being carried off, Cawbourne Crouch breaking his fibia in a group1,  Lonesome Nitro breaking a toe in the Wellington Cup final, just to mention a few things, I think praising my dogs can't be all that bad my friend when they are travelling well, cheers Warren Bronson

He really makes himself sound like an idiot the way he carries on about his dogs, how about you show a bit of class and let your dogs do the talking? I'm guessing there were no track records being broken at the trials on Sunday then!

why don't you put your name where your words are mate cheers Warren Bronson

There's no doubt this rule cost that dog bigtime today. I hope this makes the stipes look real hard at why trainers get pissed off with people who fart round loading there dogs, today proves these complaints aren't unsubstantiated.

so slim,

why wasn't this dog given a unsatisfactory performance and made to satisfactory trial before its next start.

It was a red hot favorite with a bad reputation for not chasing.

so slim,

why wasn't this dog given a unsatisfactory performance and made to satisfactory trial before its next start.

It missed the start badly and made up a huge slice of ground, I ink it was chasing pretty damned hard to me, nothing untoward in its performance apart from blowing the start and we see dogs do that every meeting.

so slim,

I haven't seen a head on replay, did it actually turn in the boxes or just stand there? If it did turn then your absolutely right about a satisfactory trial otherwise I don't think any rule could be enforced. Admittedly it went huge to finish where it did considering the winner went a sharp time.

So I take it you hate success and passion my friend, I love this sport very much and if one can not vent this then what is the point of a forum, I truly wish everyone success and love winners, winning is doing your very best one can do to me, I'm not really one for negativity I'd rather enjoy the positive side of things, I've had my share of bad luck in this sport, Cawbourne James breaking down at his best, Jetwash breaking down before the Auckland Cup, also having to be pulled out of the NZ Cup been sick after flying in from Aus for it, Cawbourne Renee smashing her leg at Hatrick and been carried of in the Waterloo Cup heat, Cawbourne Jessie smashing her leg at Hatrick being carried off, Cawbourne Crouch breaking his fibia in a group1,  Lonesome Nitro breaking a toe in the Wellington Cup final, just to mention a few things, I think praising my dogs can't be all that bad my friend when they are travelling well, cheers Warren Bronson

Ever think all your 'bad luck' may in fact be karma?

You come on here and tell everyone all your dogs are going to clean up and win everything and then expect sympathy when things go wrong? Would you like me to get my wee violin out?

Like I said before, if you just let your dogs do the talking people might be a bit more congratulatory towards you when you get success, nobody likes a loudmouth.

Sorry but after todays run my boy Cawbourne Crouch is coming back to his best again, Gave the field wind burn today, 25.73 Manuwatu, Angevella 25.93 other heat, will be very hard for any dog should they be slow away in the Derby, should my other boy Fantastic Pete fire it may just be the quinella cheers

How did you go today? Been awhile since the race and no post from you?

Ever think all your 'bad luck' may in fact be karma?

You come on here and tell everyone all your dogs are going to clean up and win everything and then expect sympathy when things go wrong? Would you like me to get my wee violin out?

Like I said before, if you just let your dogs do the talking people might be a bit more congratulatory towards you when you get success, nobody likes a loudmouth.

judging by your own words you are the loud mouth, the right people are behind me who knows, I don't give a toss about people like you that hide behind a key board, atleast I put my money where my mouth is and have ago mate,

If you sit there enjoying my dogs smashing there bodies on NZ tracks because you don't like me praising my dogs and other peoples then you sir are sick puppy, actually crouch doesn't travel very well and was sick in the trailer, put your name to your posts and let people no who you are, cheers Warren Bronson

judging by your own words you are the loud mouth, the right people are behind me who knows, I don't give a toss about people like you that hide behind a key board, atleast I put my money where my mouth is and have ago mate,

If you sit there enjoying my dogs smashing there bodies on NZ tracks because you don't like me praising my dogs and other peoples then you sir are sick puppy, actually crouch doesn't travel very well and was sick in the trailer, put your name to your posts and let people no who you are, cheers Warren Bronson

When was he sick in the trailer Wassa?

I think any punter that backed Cawbourne crouch from 1.8 into 1.6 fixed would be absolutely 'spewing'... Certainly finding out from the owner after the race the dog was vomiting and OBVIOUSLY not 100%... Where's the integrity gone? Stipes should be looking into this IMO, what a joke.

I think any punter that backed Cawbourne crouch from 1.8 into 1.6 fixed would be absolutely 'spewing'... Certainly finding out from the owner after the race the dog was vomiting and OBVIOUSLY not 100%... Where's the integrity gone? Stipes should be looking into this IMO, what a joke.

Shush, don't tell the stipes.  :rolleyes:

I had backed both Jazzboy Jack @ $1.80 and Tee Kay Yapper @ $2.15 to place, which finished first & second.

That's a tactic I use quite often when there's a red hotter in a race & I can play two others where if either of them come in I make a small profit and when both come in.... cha ching.  :)

wassa has many names on here ,

bar bar black sheep

gina

sweeny

to name but a few

cant understand why he is still allowed to post he was barred for life and openly puts his name to posts made by ba ba and gina to me thats really making a mockery of the operators

<p>

gary1, on 27 Mar 2015 - 05:00 AM, said: cant understand why he is still allowed to post he was barred for life and openly puts his name to posts made by ba ba and gina to me thats really making a mockery of the operators

Who barred him..I never..maybe before my time...maybe you should worry more about how you post here and let me worry about the others.</p>

modest mouse, on 27 Mar 2015 - 10:12 AM, said:

Mr. Scooby 3051.

Cannot understand why you are so aggressive to us greyhound people. Doesn't seem to be the case on the other forums. Do feel however some of the posters need to grow up.

The reason is that I spend more time in here every single day fixing problems than i do in a month on any other forum...I am not aggressive just sick of the childish name calling and he said she said shyte that some continuously post... cheers.