RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eminent racing

NZ Derby

Timmy trumpets 25.46 on Thursday sets him up for a win, however, after his antics that day whilst boxing he is now a box first dog so hopefully that doesnt affect his huge ability to jump and go. I might add I do believe the connections were really hard done by with that box first call, normally you will get a couple of chances before they enforce the box first rule, I've seen way more blatant breaches lately with absolutely no penalty or warning.

FP needs a wide box draw to stay outta trouble.

his first look at the track will be today, should the real Pete turn up he will break 25 in the Derby final,

Although Fantastic Pete does look a very serious dog, with 4 or more of his wins being in BON fashion, Kilchurn is a dog that I've followed with a passion and I truely do believe, after hearing some very "fast" news, that if he is nominated for this race, he will be very hard to beat! Splits at Palmy have been hair raising "apparently". Plus, wouldn't it be nice to see a dog who was robbed of running in the NZ Cup due to illness come out and win a "consolation" race (although it is a G1 haha) .... With some very serious names competing at the moment, I think we will be in for a very cracking race guys and gals!

Happy punting/Safe Racing

Cheers

Although Fantastic Pete does look a very serious dog, with 4 or more of his wins being in BON fashion, Kilchurn is a dog that I've followed with a passion and I truely do believe, after hearing some very "fast" news, that if he is nominated for this race, he will be very hard to beat! Splits at Palmy have been hair raising "apparently". Plus, wouldn't it be nice to see a dog who was robbed of running in the NZ Cup due to illness come out and win a "consolation" race (although it is a G1 haha) .... With some very serious names competing at the moment, I think we will be in for a very cracking race guys and gals!

Happy punting/Safe Racing

Cheers

Sorry, that was meant to read "4 of his 7 wins"

Timmy trumpets 25.46 on Thursday sets him up for a win, however, after his antics that day whilst boxing he is now a box first dog so hopefully that doesnt affect his huge ability to jump and go. I might add I do believe the connections were really hard done by with that box first call, normally you will get a couple of chances before they enforce the box first rule, I've seen way more blatant breaches lately with absolutely no penalty or warning.

There's no doubt this rule cost that dog bigtime today. I hope this makes the stipes look real hard at why trainers get pissed off with people who fart round loading there dogs, today proves these complaints aren't unsubstantiated.

Anything can happen on group1s but truely believe this will be taken out by one of the Roberts dogs this year, CC junior, FP senior or DV senior

And further to that the stipes could have egg on there faces if they aren't considering adding another dog to the box first list after today, and no surprises where that dog ended up running either!

Anything can happen on group1s but truely believe this will be taken out by one of the Roberts dogs this year, CC junior, FP senior or DV senior[/

I can't see Crouch getting near Dyna vikkers in any race they may be lining up in. Dyna vikkers has so many lengths on him IMO. I agree with lowdown that was another impressive run from him today, would have been running about 25.20 on the bunny and will keep getting better. Big fan

ame="gina" post="369034" timestamp="1427015183"]Anything can happen on group1s but truely believe this will be taken out by one of the Roberts dogs this year, CC junior, FP senior or DV senior[/

I can't see Crouch getting near Dyna vikkers in any race they may be lining up in. Dyna vikkers has so many lengths on him IMO. I agree with lowdown that was another impressive run from him today, would have been running about 25.20 on the bunny and will keep getting better. Big fan

i can't either, but should he be slow away like today he won't win as FP would smoke him

Sorry but after todays run my boy Cawbourne Crouch is coming back to his best again, Gave the field wind burn today, 25.73 Manuwatu, Angevella 25.93 other heat, will be very hard for any dog should they be slow away in the Derby, should my other boy Fantastic Pete fire it may just be the quinella cheers

Sorry but after todays run my boy Cawbourne Crouch is coming back to his best again, Gave the field wind burn today, 25.73 Manuwatu, Angevella 25.93 other heat, will be very hard for any dog should they be slow away in the Derby, should my other boy Fantastic Pete fire it may just be the quinella cheers

Can't see a " Fantastic Pete " in the Derby heats , no quinella there then.