RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Tommo Reid

Attention Editor

Torch...How do I get de-registered from this site...I no longer want to use it, and can't get an e-mail through to moderators/admin, because l have no idea what details l gave on the initial registration form, as they were not my real name/address..Only giving a legitimate e-mail address l no longer use, nor remember...PLEASE HELP.

Nigel L's posts are being altered. Check page 6 of the 'attention all nutters' thread.

Any reason for this or is this what we can expect from now on?

Cheers

as soon as short stuff managed to acquire funding for this site through "Mr X".

I call it "the Napolean factor".

Short stuff has stated several times on this site that he doesn't tolerate fraudulent behaviour and he has already banned a member of this site for exhibiting a form of it yet he has openly displayed fraudulent behaviour himself in deliberately manipulating a member's post.

Remember when Napolean decided to invade Russia short stuff???

Your credibility has always been marginal at best and the behaviour you have displayed since acquiring this site has done nothing but confirm that.

Guest Editor

I told you all clearly, I will not tolerate lies or the pursuit of unsubstantiated agendas.

Nigel has a weakness, he can't tell the truth and he can't let go of his compulsive obsessive behaviour.

He was warned, you all have been and if you don't like it go elsewhere.

We're making plans to improve this site and every time a tosser goes it's another small step in our positive direction.

I told you all clearly, I will not tolerate lies or the pursuit of unsubstantiated agendas.

Nigel has a weakness, he can't tell the truth and he can't let go of his compulsive obsessive behaviour.

He was warned, you all have been and if you don't like it go elsewhere.

We're making plans to improve this site and every time a tosser goes it's another small step in our positive direction.

What a load of crap!

If you believed he was telling lies, then you should have just removed his post entirely.

You say you are so much anti fraud etc, and the telling of lies, well you are just as bad as what you state he is. Misrepresentation, lies as if told by him. Given you publish this bull under their names, I wonder what some in the legal profession might think of that?

This site has become a dictatorship. It seems you will decide what is written and what is read. End of story.

Manipulating someones postings is fraud in my book. What is being expressed on that thread is not the thoughts of Nigel, rather the ramblings of a certain moderator. The simple thing to do would have been to delete the postings if you did not agree with them.

If someone has a differing point of view and an agenda that is at odds with the new owners of this site can we expect our postings to be manipulated?

Maybe I am way off the mark here but I just don't think we should have to tolerate this sort of treatment of posters.

Manipulating someones postings is fraud in my book. What is being expressed on that thread is not the thoughts of Nigel, rather the ramblings of a certain moderator. The simple thing to do would have been to delete the postings if you did not agree with them.

If someone has a differing point of view and an agenda that is at odds with the new owners of this site can we expect our postings to be manipulated?

Maybe I am way off the mark here but I just don't think we should have to tolerate this sort of treatment of posters.

called propaganda???

I do hope you are "way off the mark". Would be very sad state of affairs if this is happening.

Guest Editor

all interent sites are moderated/edited, and this one always has been.

Now put your big boy panties on and harden up 'cos this is my joint (with Mr X) and we do it our way....and if you don't like it piss off and piss off now because you sooky cry babies are starting to piss me off.

If you dom't like the way we run OUR bloody site either buy it off us or go elsewhere.

Last warning you little cry babies.

zzz

Guest Editor
It seems.

Totally expected by more than a few......... but so Quickly??

I cant believe what is happening here.

Au contraire, we monitor the traffic figures and it's anything but :D however, we despise whingers and moaners, people who blame the industry because they cannot compete succesfully.

Imagine if restaurateurs all called an emergency meeting demanding the Government intervene because their food was ****e and no one ate at their joint!! this is no different, you have a bunch of whinging moaning low achieving tossers who find fault in everything and blame everyone else for their personal racing predicament.

We despise those bitter losers and whislt we encourage robust criticism of us and the industry leaders we reserve the right to dispatch perrenial moaners to the boundary.

This was always our plan, as we improve cafe we want to refine it and to exclude the bitter recidivists.

You will see that 90% of the most prolific posters over the last 5 years, no longer bother with RC, No wonder the previous owners sold it, all they had to do was find some sucker or should I say Tosser.

Au contraire, we monitor the traffic figures and it's anything but :D however, we despise whingers and moaners, people who blame the industry because they cannot compete succesfully.

Imagine if restaurateurs all called an emergency meeting demanding the Government intervene because their food was ****e and no one ate at their joint!! this is no different, you have a bunch of whinging moaning low achieving tossers who find fault in everything and blame everyone else for their personal racing predicament.

We despise those bitter losers and whislt we encourage robust criticism of us and the industry leaders we reserve the right to dispatch perrenial moaners to the boundary.

This was always our plan, as we improve cafe we want to refine it and to exclude the bitter recidivists.

The only complaints of late have been about you completely altering individuals posts, and then presenting them as if they were not changed.

All the other whinging has been coming from you.

So you are nothing more than what you say you despise. A whinging old git, with no values. Harden up. Can't you handle the heat in this new kitchen of yours?

You're the one tossing the toys out of the cot, and yet you don't even realise it. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and agendas, so long as they match yours.

You are laughable. No wonder NZ racing is in the sh.t. If you have anything to do with it, it looks even more downhill from here.

Why bother having posters - you may as well just make this a 'broadcast' site, whereby you just stick all your tripe up on it, and those that want to, can read it.

Not sure if I fall into that category or not, but I do feel a little uneasy in the direction taken since the change of ownership.

A forum takes on a different feeling when the powers that be start dictating what is said and by whom, in the manner you outline.

Your perogative - sure. Good long term business and conducive to encouraging contributions - not so sure.

is a far cry from excluding short stuff and you know it.

You have deliberately manipulated and in doing so misrepresented an individual and that short stuff is fraud plain and simple.

You will see that 90% of the most prolific posters over the last 5 years, no longer bother with RC, No wonder the previous owners sold it, all they had to do was find some sucker or should I say Tosser.

Yes the site is a joke, it has been for a long while & now this looks to be an escalation of it, anyone with anything half intelligent to say has left or like myself pops up on rare occasions. Whilst I understand that the site is not a democracy deliberately altering threads to support your own way of thinking probably belongs in Fiji.

all interent sites are moderated/edited, and this one always has been.

Now put your big boy panties on and harden up 'cos this is my joint (with Mr X) and we do it our way....and if you don't like it piss off and piss off now because you sooky cry babies are starting to piss me off.

If you dom't like the way we run OUR bloody site either buy it off us or go elsewhere.

Last warning you little cry babies.

zzz

You sock it to 'em zzz,the words of the captain.

Easy to fix Leo .. go back to moderating the site as before.. then there would be none of this out there anyway.. see what happens when you give people some leeway.. I think the easiest way for you is to change the settings back.. then you can decide as was previously the case what does and does not get aired.. is that what you all want????

Well i must say that since the new buyers of RC have been in charge.The conversation in here has been very lively indeed.Personally i enjoy coming to this site..still...but i'm not going to be getting involved in any of the 'heated' topics in here,as i have more important matters in my life.But as zzz said,i do hope that with weeding out some of the rat bags in here,RC can get back to what it was..i'm forever an optimist. :D