RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
lad27

Punting Yarn

I was having a crap day on the punt today, couldn't pick my nose up till race ten. Poker bets out the door, each way, it just wasn't happening.

I wasn't at my usual spot on a Monday parked on the couch watching trackside on my day off but up three stories on scaffolding helping out a mate paint his building. Due to the world of smart phones I was still having a punt, checking odds and listening to radio trackside each greyhound race.

Flick the odds on to fixed for race 11 and couldn't believe what I saw, Curious Life at $9 fixed!!!

I know there were only two place div's but the dog was out wide and can motor.

Last $10 in the account $3 win on tote and $7 place fixed.

Listen to the race and Ching Ching, then I see the tote price that paid $11, what were the punters thinking!

That would have to be the best place collect I've had in awhile in N.Z.

Congrats to Melissa Olden, he is one of my favourite punting dogs and she does a great job with him.

I was having a crap day on the punt today, couldn't pick my nose up till race ten. Poker bets out the door, each way, it just wasn't happening.

I wasn't at my usual spot on a Monday parked on the couch watching trackside on my day off but up three stories on scaffolding helping out a mate paint his building. Due to the world of smart phones I was still having a punt, checking odds and listening to radio trackside each greyhound race.

Flick the odds on to fixed for race 11 and couldn't believe what I saw, Curious Life at $9 fixed!!!

I know there were only two place div's but the dog was out wide and can motor.

Last $10 in the account $3 win on tote and $7 place fixed.

Listen to the race and Ching Ching, then I see the tote price that paid $11, what were the punters thinking!

That would have to be the best place collect I've had in awhile in N.Z.

Congrats to Melissa Olden, he is one of my favourite punting dogs and she does a great job with him.

I didn't have her in my treble but she has improved a lot lately, did think $11 place on the tote was crazy.  

Been a good breed that one.  

Once again punters leave Curious Life alone and a nice $4.50 place div, pulled me out of the hole I'd dug myself today - lol.

Thought she might get a drag into the race from the one dog and bingo, awesome little bitch. :D

My punting yarn from yesterday was some beautiful person letting me back Bedlam Bridge at $8.20 on betfair. Could only get 41 on him but it's the biggest overs I've had for a while.

They obviously made a mistake and meant to try and 'back' bedlam bridge but instead must have laid it. Ta!