RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
gary1

S A Dickinson

<p>

</p>

<p>Gary1 why do you just try to piss people off??? Either post useful informative stuff about Greyhound related topics or don't bother posting ..OK???</p>

<p>

thanks scooby but i asked a question related to greyhounds was it not appropriate

maybe ban the troll

good one mc coooky intelligent </p>

<p>Gary1 why do you just try to piss people off??? Either post useful informative stuff about Greyhound related topics or don't bother posting ..OK???</p>

i asked a question scooby it pisses people obecause it upsets them is it my fault lets face it as i just found out dickinson trained one dog it won was swabbed and banned  that is true why cant i bring that to peoples attention

Actually Stuart initially owned and trained most of the Cawbourne dogs himself with great success prior to getting into it in a big way and then handing over to the Gilbert/Lord team. Now he has a burgeoning empire in two countries with several trainers employed by him.

and what an empire he has created, his home base kennels would have to be one of the most spectacular, his straight track is awesome, My favourite dog of his was Cawbourne Frank won big both sides of the Tasman

i asked a question scooby it pisses people obecause it upsets them is it my fault lets face it as i just found out dickinson trained one dog it won was swabbed and banned  that is true why cant i bring that to peoples attention

Just shows how little you really no about this industry and this man