RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
gary1

S A Dickinson

were you not the one commenting about Mr Dickinson a few years back on this very forum......

ill go back thru my posts and check  and report back but it seems gina you weren't around in those or were you

Lol just search dickinson in the search bar up the top in the greyhound forum and you can see Gary and Wassa going on like 6 year olds. I think Wassa use to use about 10 alias didn't he? Some of it is utter garbage but some of it makes for interesting reading, as does googling 'stu dickinson greyhounds'

Haha the Gary/HTran Wazza threads were hilarious. Then a female got involved, can't remember her name. Ol Gazza used to crack on to her with a faux Asian accent but you always wondered if it was just Gaz cracking on to himself under another alias lol

bring back H Tran and Buck campaign needed lol

Lol just search dickinson in the search bar up the top in the greyhound forum and you can see Gary and Wassa going on like 6 year olds. I think Wassa use to use about 10 alias didn't he? Some of it is utter garbage but some of it makes for interesting reading, as does googling 'stu dickinson greyhounds'

yep just read back thru that topic makes for good reading

who is S A Dickinson i see he has  a lot ofdogs racing over here is he an ex trainer 

hi Gary1 what is the point of your post as you new who he was all along?