RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Yankiwi

Putting an end to rumours

Come on People wake up!!!   Procaine is not Penicillin at all... It is a local anesthetic to reduce the pain of ....Why is the most up to date Lab available to our R.I.U. only picking up Procaine and not Penicillin  then in the same swab????.. Could it be  being used for ill gains.? Trent Agent just got done with it didn't he? He is closely associated to some of the mentioned people charged  but his supply was not through the same rouge meat or what ever on his own admission!!!. Don't get me wrong, I find it strange too, that all these  swabs are closely located,..but then some of the dogs  performances from these kennels to the trained eye might be suspect??? Just my observation and if it is not  worthy of mentioning I apologise....

Come on People wake up!!!   Procaine is not Penicillin at all... It is a local anesthetic to reduce the pain of ....Why is the most up to date Lab available to our R.I.U. only picking up Procaine and not Penicillin  then in the same swab????

exactly what i was getting at....procaine is used as a pain killer for a lot  intramuscular injections............not just penicillin  

More likely that someone with an axe to grind has gained access to the dogs that have returned positives and slipped them something before they raced. Late kennelling means dogs are unattended in their trailers after arriving at the track so not hard to do.

Who wants to get back at the officials of the Waikato Club for something that has happened in the past?

Where else in any just system are you guilty, yet it could not be proven that you did anything to break the rules? Yes you raced your dog with a drug in its system so you broke the rules, but what if you have no idea where it came from. Food for thought.

More likely that someone with an axe to grind has gained access to the dogs that have returned positives and slipped them something before they raced. Late kennelling means dogs are unattended in their trailers after arriving at the track so not hard to do.

Who wants to get back at the officials of the Waikato Club for something that has happened in the past?

Where else in any just system are you guilty, yet it could not be proven that you did anything to break the rules? Yes you raced your dog with a drug in its system so you broke the rules, but what if you have no idea where it came from. Food for thought.

If that is the case, surely we need some form of security in the carparks, as at it affecting all of us. At the same time I don't like conspiracy theories.  

Of course I be upset. I feel for the people concerned. And it seems to much of a coincidence. But........ we need to look after our "product" as the racing industry calls our dogs. In order to do that we need more security, for every bodies peace of mind. And the ones that are guilty have to go back and crawl under the nearest stone they can find. 

When are these dogs going to be disqualified and let everyone know who they were and what races they were in, the connections of the runner ups in those races would like to know, it's a given that they will be disqualified no matter what the situation so why the delay?

FACT- positive swab had been produced by his dogs and proven by JCA

FICTION- positive swab had been produced by his dogs and proven by JCA

The JCA hasn't proven anything.

I suggest that if you're going to attempt to make a statement of FACT at least you get the FACT correct.

I feel sorry for Arch also, there's absolutley no way he would of done this intentionally, lets be honest it's not as though he needs the money!! I hope Arch gets the results back that prove it came from the kibble then sue's the kibble makers arse and then proceeds to sue the RIU and JCA's arse.

I feel sorry for Arch also, there's absolutley no way he would of done this intentionally, lets be honest it's not as though he needs the money!! I hope Arch gets the results back that prove it came from the kibble then sue's the kibble makers arse and then proceeds to sue the RIU and JCA's arse.

why didn't he just seek an adjournment whilst waiting on the results from kibble