RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

Psssst J.K.

I posted at the time of his appointment that I did not think Kirwin was the man for the job at the Blues. His record with Italy and Japan was not that good. 

Having said that, I'd then ask "Who could successfully Coach the Blues". The whole set up appears a basket case and a poisoned chalice for any Coach.

If it was English Soccer, Sir J.K. would be searching the sits vacant columns after last weekend.      New Zealand Rugby do not like to admit that their appointments were not up to scratch and dollars to donuts he will still be there at the end of the season.     This being the case, for Auckland (Blues) sake lets hope he can prove us all wrong and turn around their fortunes.

I really expected the Blues to step up in this game. Both teams travelling over from Sth Africa, but with Lions with an awful record on the road, and Blues under the pump with much to prove. "Let's do it for Kevin, Lets do it for Sir John, Let's do it to prove our critics wrong". Plenty of motivation and I expected they'd run away with it. But they did not. What was their game plan? They just got worse as the game went on. In the end I was loving the Lions spirit and would have felt sorry for them had they lost..

Remember the guy who lost Hamilton their V8 street race?

Well what's this guy doing being anywhere near a decision maker in the Blues franchise?

The decision making out of this franchise is woeful.

They tolk about no title since 2003, but that was a one off good year. The four previous seasons were poor so your going right back to the 1990's before you can find any consistency in decision making,coaching and results.

That's a bad culture in anyone's books.

Is JK back because every decent candidate recognises this and they don't want a bar of it?

Finally people may realise that Kirwan is the biggest coaching fake in NZ sport. It is a disgrace what he has done to the franchise. Everyone thinks the Blues are doomed etc. For God's sake its the greatest talent pool/breeding ground in the world. Henry came back as "technical advisor" the last time they won under Sloane. In Kirwans first year he was there in the same capacity and this helped JK immensely. It can be done - stop getting sucked in by the fakes. Now we have to put up with JK's new ad on depression - based around the performances of the Blues. Tell me: when were these ads made??? Instead of coaching he's off making ads seeking sympathy about a job he is a complete failure at. Unreal.