RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Flash

Would you have the Wallabies as favourites

On the contrary, I'd say the lightbulb in your head has finally gone on!:D

I see you've dropped from your earlier, ridiculous formula the notion of the 2nd favourite up against the 7th favourite....that's a smart move that, but I don't see your apology where you admit that your original formula was wrong....and who was it yesterday ( or the day before ) that was saying that they're never afraid to admit when they were wrong? ( the answer is 'YOU' if anyone asks you jezza ]

Stack the odds in their favour as well so giving me the same odds as them is a good deal according to that logic Taylor ??

So are we on ???

On the contrary, I'd say the lightbulb in your head has finally gone on!:D

I see you've dropped from your earlier, ridiculous formula the notion of the 2nd favourite up against the 7th favourite....that's a smart move that, but I don't see your apology where you admit that your original formula was wrong....and who was it yesterday ( or the day before ) that was saying that they're never afraid to admit when they were wrong? ( the answer is 'YOU' if anyone asks you jezza ]

I'd much rather watch this "contest" than some pip squeak long drive comp :D

That's right....so why you would question it in the first place is beyond me.

Everyone knows that Keats is a Wellingtonian through and through!

Funny that. Just at a look at your beloved Hurricanes website and Tyson Keats profile. Says birthplace Christchurch, Secondary school Shirley Boys (which is in Christchurch) Province (up to 2010) Canterbury. Can't see where Wellington is mentioned at all. Seems you could have the wrong player or else you need to speak to your Cane's mates and get them to get their facts right. Or Chris is telling porkies. :D

What part of "I will leave RaceCafe and take all my aliases with me" don't you understand?

your abit like a drug addict with your identitys. you used to sware until your blue in the face that they wern't you. so its only a matter of time if you get made to leave cafe that you will come back under yet another alias. youve never been happy not posting before, and youve never been happy with just one alias because of your split personality.

Give .... me...... the.....same......odds.....as....the.....TAB.....and ..... we......are......on.

Show.......me.......where......the....TAB.......are.......offering......odds.......on......making.......the......semi's........and........what.......their.......odds......are.......please......Einstein!

Ho ho ho oh how we laughed!:D

Show.......me.......where......the....TAB.......are.......offering......odds.......on......making.......the......semi's........and........what.......their.......odds......are.......please......Einstein!

Ho ho ho oh how we laughed!:D

They will release them after the weekends pre-season games no doubt to ensure they have all the info they can gather....so will you give me the same odds as they open The Naki for the Semi's?

Simple yes or MEEEOOOOWWWW will do

....HOWEVER I am very confident of them making the Semi's this year...

Jezza (Union & League fan :D)

Just HOW confident are you again jezza?

Funny how there's no mention of them being the 7th ranked team here in your original post, though we both know that you only raised that point once you realised how deep the hole was that you'd dug for yourself.

Now my original offer, and the only offer I will consider, is whether you think the Naki will make the semi's or not. That's it....no smoke'n'mirrors there jezza.

But to risk boring everyone to death I will concede that you don't accept that offer and therefore we have no deal.

Ok?

And yes....you know who told me that now don't you!]

no doubt your mate hedley jordan or fordman.

or someone with an equal intelligence to those two at least.

no doubt your mate hedley jordan or fordman.

or someone with an equal intelligence to those two at least.

Ha ha brad.....now now, you know who I'm talking about here so don't try and wriggle out of it.;)

This someone knows you very well brad, and is very close to you, and knows that you talk like Tarzan but fight like Jane:D....but keep on trying to kid everyone that you're someone you're not brad as it's highly amusing.;)

Just HOW confident are you again jezza?

Funny how there's no mention of them being the 7th ranked team here in your original post, though we both know that you only raised that point once you realised how deep the hole was that you'd dug for yourself.

Now my original offer, and the only offer I will consider, is whether you think the Naki will make the semi's or not. That's it....no smoke'n'mirrors there jezza.

But to risk boring everyone to death I will concede that you don't accept that offer and therefore we have no deal.

Ok?

It is always a pleasure reading your opinions... however as you are questioning why I didn't mention them being 7th Favorite in the original post I will supply you with my reasoning.

The original post was my opinion on my confidence on The Naki's chances of making the top 4 in the ITM Cup this year (which subsequently hasn't altered), the point of them being 7th favorites was brought to your attention to justify why I would not accept your offer of an even money bet...as the TAB will offer better odds than that for them to make the Top 4 (you would hope) so financially I will be better off investing my money with them.

I hope this explanation is suffice Mr Taylor...in short I will be betting $100 on the Naki to make the Top 4 ...if you match the Odds that the TAB offer the bet is with you....if not then the bet will be with them for the previously stated reasons.

Once again it's a pleasure reading your extremely well thought out and logical opinions.

Kind Regards

Jezza

Ha ha brad.....now now, you know who I'm talking about here so don't try and wriggle out of it.]

the only people on here im close to are people that I own a share of a horse with.

no one else. so change sources if they are suggesting that garbage to you.

if they were close to me, they would know in one punch I could halve your intelligence level and probably ruin your life.

Taylor, how are you going with your van with 'free candy' written on the side?? cant say ive seen it but a very good source whom your close to on here told me.

in fact they refered to you as Joseph Fritzl

Taylor, how are you going with your van with 'free candy' written on the side??

I haven't had that van up and running now for quite a few years brad.

The last year I operated that business was in 2005 when I used to do a roaring trade with a funny looking, homosexual Year 13 Hockey player out of Auckland Grammar.

As I recall it, he seemed to take great delight from sucking on anything sweet that I put in his mouth!

The best reflection of any sporting event in the world is the live Betfair market.

Current odds are:

Aussie 1.87

Boks 2.26

Forget the NZTAB they just copy odds off other (real) bookmakers and cut the margins a bit.

My opinion is that Springboks will win narrowly but I will not be investing nor will I be watching.

get it on. stop hiding behind odds! you bet the horse/team you like. the best thing about head 2 head is you get to give the finger to the loser. Go for who you like and believe in them. Have been plenty of teams/horses that have placed at big $! My friends & I often bet like this - stupid it may be considered but victory is sweet.

The last year I operated that business was in 2005 when I used to do a roaring trade with a funny looking, homosexual Year 13 Hockey player out of Auckland Grammar.

Just like the time he claimed he went to Auckland Grammar when he really went to Rosehill College in Papakura.

the split personality is back.

one minute I didnt go to grammar, the next I did? Make up your mind you failure.

the split personality is back.

one minute I didnt go to grammar, the next I did? Make up your mind you failure.

You're quite a wit Bradley.... well, I was half right.:D

But I'll happily wear the 'split personality' label any day Bradley.

In fact, I'd much rather be labelled a 'skitso' than a ho ho homosexual hockey player!!:D