RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Flash

Would you have the Wallabies as favourites

$100 that The Naki make the Semis or If they don't they finish ahead of the Whimpering Lions

If not I will just take the better value at the TAB....but I would rather have your money...will be just like when I sleep with your sister...I know I could do a lot better but I know that it will upset you more :D

Cheers

Jezza the Eunuch

:D The best call ever. See ya at Gorbis.

$100 that The Naki make the Semis or If they don't they finish ahead of the Whimpering Lions

If not I will just take the better value at the TAB....but I would rather have your money...will be just like when I sleep with your sister...I know I could do a lot better but I know that it will upset you more :D

Cheers

Jezza the Eunuch

Jezza....you really are confirming why you were on Team A and it's great seeing the gnome side with you again....God help our schoolchildren!

I'll spell it out for you because you're a bit slow.....but this is what you're suggesting:

Scenario A: Naki make the semi's = Jezza wins $100 off Taylor

Scenario B: Naki don't make the semi's but finish ahead of Wgtn = Jezza still wins $100 off Taylor

Now your mother may have come down in the last shower ( or should that be 'gone down'...), but I ceratinly didn't!

Ho ho ho @ Team A and their cheerleader!

Jezza....you really are confirming why you were on Team A and it's great seeing the gnome side with you again....God help our schoolchildren!

I'll spell it out for you because you're a bit slow.....but this is what you're suggesting:

Scenario A: Naki make the semi's = Jezza wins $100 off Taylor

Scenario B: Naki don't make the semi's but finish ahead of Wgtn = Jezza still wins $100 off Taylor

Now your mother may have come down in the last shower ( or should that be 'gone down'...), but I ceratinly didn't!

Ho ho ho @ Team A and their cheerleader!

Wellington (2nd Favorites at the TAB I think) make the Semi's and Naki (6th or 7th Favs at the TAB) don't and Taylor wins $100....

Tell you what CT If you don't think my call is fair I'll take the bet....now lets see where your Nads are....either accept my offer...or I'll take the same offer from you....how could I be any fairer than that...

Come on CT you have been Bolshy since you came out from under your rock so make a choice

HO HO HO

Wellington (2nd Favorites at the TAB I think) make the Semi's and Naki (6th or 7th Favs at the TAB) don't and Taylor wins $100....

Tell you what CT If you don't think my call is fair I'll take the bet....now lets see where your Nads are....either accept my offer...or I'll take the same offer from you....how could I be any fairer than that...

Come on CT you have been Bolshy since you came out from under your rock so make a choice

HO HO HO

That second paragraph contains the same sort of 'gobbledigook' that Don would be proud of.:rolleyes:.....but i'll come back to that in a minute.

You still don't get it do you? Under your revised offer you have two chances of winning the bet whereas I only have one! Now who's getting the better odds here jezza? Whereas under the original terms we both had a 50/50 chance. Now what I think the real problem is is that you can't afford $100. If that is the case then just say so. I promise I won't give you a hard time over it you pussy!

But back to your 2nd paragraph....

"Tell you what CT If you don't think my call is fair I'll take the bet ( ok, I don't think it's fair, so does that mean you're agreeing to the original terms??) ....now lets see where your Nads are....either accept my offer ( which I don't )...or I'll take the same offer from you ( once again, are you referring to the original terms??? and are you saying that you're now accepting such terms????)....how could I be any fairer than that...( fair isn't the word you should have used here....you should have used the phrase " confused due to a lack of intellectual foresight! )

That second paragraph contains the same sort of 'gobbledigook' that Don would be proud of.:rolleyes:.....but i'll come back to that in a minute.

You still don't get it do you? Under your revised offer you have two chances of winning the bet whereas I only have one! Now who's getting the better odds here jezza? Whereas under the original terms we both had a 50/50 chance. Now what I think the real problem is is that you can't afford $100. If that is the case then just say so. I promise I won't give you a hard time over it you pussy!

But back to your 2nd paragraph....

"Tell you what CT If you don't think my call is fair I'll take the bet ( ok, I don't think it's fair, so does that mean you're agreeing to the original terms??) ....now lets see where your Nads are....either accept my offer ( which I don't )...or I'll take the same offer from you ( once again, are you referring to the original terms??? and are you saying that you're now accepting such terms????)....how could I be any fairer than that...( fair isn't the word you should have used here....you should have used the phrase " confused due to a lack of intellectual foresight! )

Tell ya what we will do using your "Logic" here CT ?

Pick a Race meeting this weekend....I will take the 2nd favorite and you take the 7th favorite across the card (at race start time) and whoever gets the most winners (head to head between our GG's)wins $100 .

As according to your logic we each have a 50/50 chance

So either accept the bet with your "logic" or admit you were wrong....or (as per usual) use some smokes and mirrors to try and justify the rubbish logic you have come up with here :D

Jezza

PS So if I picked Northland and you picked Canterbury in the same bet would that be 50/50 as well...Oh how we laughed :D

I am on your side here Bradez

Cheers

Jezza

Now jezza ( boy, I really am rissoling you today )....I have pointed out to Brad ONCE AGAIN where he has showed a lack of courage.....and yet he still avoids me!

Hence his lack of courage!

Now can you understand that? Or do I need to slow down a bit? And are you still on his side? ( don't bother answering that last question as we all know that a couple of intellectual giants like you and brad deserve each other ).

Ho ho ho....i'm having rissoled jezza for lunch.

Pick a Race meeting this weekend....I will take the 2nd favorite and you take the 7th favorite across the card (at race start time) and whoever gets the most winners (head to head between our GG's)wins $100 .

So either accept the bet with your "logic" or admit you were wrong....or (as per usual) use some smokes and mirrors to try and justify the rubbish logic you have come up with here :D

Jezza

PS So if I picked Northland and you picked Canterbury in the same bet would that be 50/50 as well...Oh how we laughed :D

Stop embarassing yourself with your stupidity!!

Forget this '2nd favourite' and '7th favourite' rubbish.....it has NOTHING, and I repeat NOTHING, to do with my original offer.

You said Taranaki would make the semi's. I said that if they do, I owe you $100. If they don't, you owe me. Now NOWHERE in there did I mention Wellington! Can you understand that simple explanation or do I need to slow down?

Oh how we laughed is about right!:rolleyes: I tell ya, I've met some uneducated types in my time but you take the cake.

So don't confuse the issue jezza by throwing other teams in there to try and wriggle yourself out of the huge hole you have dug for yourself ( jezza dug a hole )........Taranaki make the semi's = I owe you......Taranaki don't = you owe me.

Are we on pussy?

Jezza

Sorry Jezza you cant do that as they are related. Moderator wannabe/Mr X/Cut throat site/Canterbury and Northland being in the same hemisphere as Ruakaka and New Plymouth. I punched it into the formula and thats what it spat out. Duh :D

Sorry Jezza you cant do that as they are related. Moderator wannabe/Mr X/Cut throat site/Canterbury and Northland being in the same hemisphere as Ruakaka and New Plymouth. I punched it into the formula and thats what it spat out. Duh :D

Ho ho ho

Please tell me you teach the kids 'Art' Nathan? :D

Though I do know what you don't teach them, and that's how to have an opinion of their own!

Ho ho ho :D

"I'll make you a bet Brad.

If SBW makes the AB's and replaces Nonu as the 'first choice 2nd five' in next years WC, then I will take myself and all my aliases and disappear from here forever.

Conversely if he doesn't...then you have to!

Goodbye brad...it's been nice knowing you!"

are you a deadbeat? i would get no satisfaction from you departing racecafe. given your history and the number of accounts youve had/used, theres nothing stopping you from signing up again.... so I would rather do it for money, or a wack in the face following the event. If Nonu starts in the AB's last game in the world cup then you get to punch me in the face once. If SBW plays in the last game of the ABS world cup campaign then I get to give you a panda eye free of charge and knock you into next month.

thats more bradez. not retiring from a website.

are you a deadbeat? i would get no satisfaction from you departing racecafe. given your history and the number of accounts youve had/used, theres nothing stopping you from signing up again.... so I would rather do it for money, or a wack in the face following the event. If Nonu starts in the AB's last game in the world cup then you get to punch me in the face once. If SBW plays in the last game of the ABS world cup campaign then I get to give you a panda eye free of charge and knock you into next month.

What part of "I will leave RaceCafe and take all my aliases with me" don't you understand? You and jezza...two peas in a pod!

But I'll gladly accept your revised offer as I'd love nothing better than to see you sucking through a straw for a few months!

One condition though: You don't go running to the cops afterwards!

C'mon jezza....you've got Cooper coaching your team ( whilst we don't have a coach )...you've raped and pillaged the playing stocks of Manawatu and Wellington, so how can they not make the semi's???

Chris. Think having Cooper coaching is actually in your favour. Also can't think off the top of my head who all those Wellington players are that the Naki have raped and pillaged. Would have thought that would only have weakened them as well. Can you tell me please who they are?

Forget this '2nd favourite' and '7th favourite' rubbish.....it has NOTHING, and I repeat NOTHING, to do with my original offer.

You said Taranaki would make the semi's. I said that if they do, I owe you $100. If they don't, you owe me. Now NOWHERE in there did I mention Wellington! Can you understand that simple explanation or do I need to slow down?

Oh how we laughed is about right!:rolleyes: I tell ya, I've met some uneducated types in my time but you take the cake.

So don't confuse the issue jezza by throwing other teams in there to try and wriggle yourself out of the huge hole you have dug for yourself ( jezza dug a hole )........Taranaki make the semi's = I owe you......Taranaki don't = you owe me.

Are we on pussy?

Give .... me...... the.....same......odds.....as....the.....TAB.....and ..... we......are......on.

Or have a bowl of Milk....MEEEEOOOOOOWW

Brilliant

Chris. Think having Cooper coaching is actually in your favour. Also can't think off the top of my head who all those Wellington players are that the Naki have raped and pillaged. Would have thought that would only have weakened them as well. Can you tell me please who they are?

Of course having Cooper coaching them is in my favour, why else would I have made jezza the offer?

For raping and pillaging see D.Smith & T.Keats ( yes Keats! He was all set to play for Wgtn but Taranaki threw more money at him....True story!! ).

Are we on pussy?

50/50 chance of the 7th favorite making The Top 4 (stated by you)

This weekend pick a race meeting and if the 7th favorite (at race start) finishes in the Top 4 50% of the time I will pay you $100...if not you pay me $100...or has the light bulb finally gone off and you have realised how stupid your 50/50 call is...

Are Counties and Northland 50/50 chances to make the Top 4 as well...stick to your scrum technicalities :D

Of course having Cooper coaching them is in my favour, why else would I have made jezza the offer?

For raping and pillaging see D.Smith & T.Keats ( yes Keats! He was all set to play for Wgtn but Taranaki threw more money at him....True story!! ).

Smith's inclusion on loan appears to be a late development after Taranaki showed some interest in Wellington's IRB junior player of the year Julian Savea, who is now a likely starter for the Lions.

Obviously mindful of staying under the reduced ITM Cup salary cap, Wellington needed to offload the 24-year-old Smith, who will now play for his third provincial side after starting in Auckland before heading to the capital.

:D

Oh how this "cut throat" site (as one eagle termed it :D ) keeps me amused. Great call Bradez.

And Tyson Keats is from Wellingtons playing Stocks (as you stated in your original comment) ??? How many games as he played for the Lions...Oh thats right zero..so really it is pillaging Wellingtons Poaching stocks

Far out you are one clever cookie CT..You really are working me over Taylor

HO HO HO

I thought Smith was from Auckland and Keats from Canterbury. Could be wrong and no doubt you know more than me.

50/50 chance of the 7th favorite making The Top 4 (stated by you)

This weekend pick a race meeting and if the 7th favorite (at race start) finishes in the Top 4 50% of the time I will pay you $100...if not you pay me $100...or has the light bulb finally gone off and you have realised how stupid your 50/50 call is...

Are Counties and Northland 50/50 chances to make the Top 4 as well...stick to your scrum technicalities :D

On the contrary, I'd say the lightbulb in your head has finally gone on!:D

I see you've dropped from your earlier, ridiculous formula the notion of the 2nd favourite up against the 7th favourite....that's a smart move that, but I don't see your apology where you admit that your original formula was wrong....and who was it yesterday ( or the day before ) that was saying that they're never afraid to admit when they were wrong? ( the answer is 'YOU' if anyone asks you jezza ;) ).

So yes, my original offer was stacked in my favour, as of course it would be, otherwise why else would I have made it? I don't make bets that I can't win ( unlike Brad....can't wait to splatter that jafa nose of his right across his face.....or do I go for the uppercut?..rendering him unconcious and minus a few teeth at the same time???....decisions, decisions, decisions.... :D)