RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Flash

Would you have the Wallabies as favourites

Im surprised the Wallabies are favourites on what ive seen so far I would be surprised the Springboks go home with 3 losses,because they know this is a must win game

Im surprised the Wallabies are favourites on what ive seen so far I would be surprised the Springboks go home with 3 losses,because they know this is a must win game

Well,I'm sure YOU would have the Aussies as favorites,after all they are YOUR team:rolleyes:

Remember? Quote=Flash "I hope Deans coaches the Wallabies and they start beating us because this decision stinks of behind the scenes bargaining and I hope the whole lot end up very embarassed"

But wait,there is more,the best post yet:D

Quote=Flash "I will never attend another All Black test or support them and I look forward to buying a Wallaby Jersey next year"

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well,I'm sure YOU would have the Aussies as favorites,after all they are YOUR team:rolleyes:

Remember? Quote=Flash "I hope Deans coaches the Wallabies and they start beating us because this decision stinks of behind the scenes bargaining and I hope the whole lot end up very embarassed"

Quote=Flash "I will never attend another All Black test or support them and I look forward to buying a Wallaby Jersey next year"

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

And it idiots like you dredging up stuff from the past that so many people never come any more..ive got one thing to say to you cat..start fu...ing growing up..dont reply im not reading your crap ever again ha ha ha..people can change their mind but obviously you are far too childish to see that

And it idiots like you dredging up stuff from the past that so many people never come any more..ive got one thing to say to you cat..start fu...ing growing up..dont reply im not reading your crap ever again ha ha ha..people can change their mind but obviously you are far too childish to see that

says he who talked about a bet G Unit hadn't paid some 5-6 years ago just this week.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Flash!

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

:D

This gets funnier every time I read it!

Fancy coming on here and saying you're going to go out and buy a Wallabies jersey just because your choice of coach didn't get picked.......and thank God he didn't!!!

Ho ho ho

Good riddance.

And it idiots like you dredging up stuff from the past that so many people never come any more..

So you dont 'come' any more?Maybe you need therapy.

Anyway,I think what you were trying to say was that not many people come back any more because I give them a hard time?

Diddums.

Do you mean the likes of Fordman,your mate.You know,the idiot who said "its oficiall i a aussie i never repersent another nz sports team again"

That bloke?

And Brad Joyce,the clown who said it was a beautiful day when the ABs lost and crowed about the arrogant All Blacks supporters who were still in Europe hoping to see the ABs in a semi final.

That bloke?

And many others,including Eye on the ball who snuck back in yesterday after 3 FRIGGIN YEARS but who was quickly reminded of his idiotic statements.

ive got one thing to say to you cat..start fu...ing growing up..dont reply im not reading your crap ever again ha ha ha..people can change their mind but obviously you are far too childish to see that

Now you have 'changed your mind'...hahahaa Nice.

Enjoy watching your Wallabies this weekend,and I hope the ABs absolutley smash you the following weekend.

I just wish I could be there to stuff your yellow jersey down your throat..

And Brad Joyce,the clown who said it was a beautiful day when the ABs lost and crowed about the arrogant All Blacks supporters who were still in Europe hoping to see the ABs in a semi final.

Brad Joyce....I'd forgotten about that flogger!:|

Wasn't he a leaguie Cat? Would explain a lot if he was!

Yep,the classic small sport syndrome chap.Crowed like hell with a Warriors win and even louder with an All Black loss.

Mate,I found a comment Ted made 3 years ago.Said 'watch out for the Wallabies under Deans in 2009,that will be their year'

Hahahaaaa I nearly wet myself.Anyways,its saved away for a rainy day:D

Mate,I found a comment Ted made 3 years ago.Said 'watch out for the Wallabies under Deans in 2009,that will be their year'

Knowing Ted he would have added....."but make sure you also throw in the AB's, Boks, France, England, Wales and Ireland....with the Pumas a chance at long odds!"

Ho ho ho....come back Ted...all is forgiven!

I really hope you and CT's confidence is justified and we get Bill back in our trophy cabinet..

Remember the saying "If you stick your chin out often enough it will get hit" though lad's

I should know I'm a Naki supporter and have taken a few blows on the chin in the last few years by being confident at the start of the season....HOWEVER I am very confident of them making the Semi's this year...

Jezza (Union & League fan :D)

I really hope you and CT's confidence is justified and we get Bill back in our trophy cabinet..

Remember the saying "If you stick your chin out often enough it will get hit" though lad's

I should know I'm a Naki supporter and have taken a few blows on the chin in the last few years by being confident at the start of the season....HOWEVER I am very confident of them making the Semi's this year...

Your bunch of misfits and imports have no chance of making the Semi's....in fact, I'm willing to bet you a hundy that they don't!!

Now please jezza....please show me that you're more of a man than Bradez, Myk, Sunny and Elsu! Please show that at least YOU have some courage!

jezza,this has got nothing to do with confidence,its about exposing some idiots for what they are.

People disagree about certain things and debate issues.Others are simply dumb.

Hey,I stated that the ABs would win the world cup in 2007 with 2 teams,I was very confident.But I stated facts and the way the ABs were going at the time I think 90% of people in world rugby would have labelled them winners also.

Others just said they didnt win because they were too busy posing as models etc:rolleyes: and the list went on...and on...

So yeah,I respect people with an informed opinion and who can debate sense,but absolutely ZERO respect for retards.

Your bunch of misfits and imports have no chance of making the Semi's....in fact, I'm willing to bet you a hundy that they don't!!

Now please jezza....please show me that you're more of a man than Bradez, Myk, Sunny and Elsu! Please show that at least YOU have some courage!

You are on for a Hundy with one Loophole...if they don't make the Semi's but still finish ahead of the whimpering Lions I don't pay up..

Deal or No Deal

Jezza

You are on for a Hundy with one Loophole...if they don't make the Semi's but still finish ahead of the whimpering Lions I don't pay up..

Deal or No Deal

Jezza

As I thought.....no balls!

Why you have to bring the Lions into it is anyones guess!:rolleyes:

C'mon jezza....you've got Cooper coaching your team ( whilst we don't have a coach )...you've raped and pillaged the playing stocks of Manawatu and Wellington, so how can they not make the semi's???

Be a man for once! Will they or won't they make the semi's? If they do, I owe you $100...if they don't, you owe me!

Now even you should be able to work out that formula!

jezza,this has got nothing to do with confidence,its about exposing some idiots for what they are.

People disagree about certain things and debate issues.Others are simply dumb.

Hey,I stated that the ABs would win the world cup in 2007 with 2 teams,I was very confident.But I stated facts and the way the ABs were going at the time I think 90% of people in world rugby would have labelled them winners also.

Others just said they didnt win because they were too busy posing as models etc:rolleyes: and the list went on...and on...

So yeah,I respect people with an informed opinion and who can debate sense,but absolutely ZERO respect for retards.

I for one said that I didn't think Henry and Co should have been given another chance and am being proven wrong (at the moment)... as the AB's do look good and things like not resting and rotating players are giving me confidence that they have learnt from 2007's mistakes

I hope next year that McCaw is lifting Bill and I am saying "God I was wrong about them keeping Henry on" I really do...just 2 more things Ted

Please have a Plan B for if we get behind on the scoreboard

Please have someone that can kick a drop goal

Jezza

As I thought.....no balls!

Why you have to bring the Lions into it is anyones guess!:rolleyes:

C'mon jezza....you've got Cooper coaching your team ( whilst we don't have a coach )...you've raped and pillaged the playing stocks of Manawatu and Wellington, so how can they not make the semi's???

Be a man for once! Will they or won't they make the semi's? If they do, I owe you $100...if they don't, you owe me!

Now even you should be able to work out that formula!

Will the TAB be paying $2 for The Naki to make the Semi's....I think not, so I SHOULD put my $100 there...which is why I threw the "Get out of Jail" loophole in there, as I really would prefer your money :D....can you see the formula here...Me taking a bet with you isn't value...a bit like a same horse Multi with a reduction in the 2nd Leg :D

But you have shown your confidence on the Whimpering Lions CT

haha, you really do have a extremely low IQ Taylor.

when have I ever showed a lack of courage?

haha, you really do have a extremely low IQ Taylor.

when have I ever showed a lack of courage?

Go through your recent posts clotheyes!

You said in post #41 of the 'Hard Luck' thread the following...."ho ho ho,

The 3 wise men wanted nothing more than to get SBW on contract. Their long term goal is the World Cup.

Its only a matter of time Taylor."

I replied in kind.....

"I'll make you a bet Brad.

If SBW makes the AB's and replaces Nonu as the 'first choice 2nd five' in next years WC, then I will take myself and all my aliases and disappear from here forever.

Conversely if he doesn't...then you have to!

Goodbye brad...it's been nice knowing you!"

Now brad, i've attempted to call your attention to this more than once since your original post, but you've been avoiding me!

So the question is a simple one......are we on or are you a girl like jezza, myk, sunny and elsu?

Will the TAB be paying $2 for The Naki to make the Semi's....I think not, so I SHOULD put my $100 there...which is why I threw the "Get out of Jail" loophole in there, as I really would prefer your money :D....can you see the formula here...Me taking a bet with you isn't value...a bit like a same horse Multi with a reduction in the 2nd Leg :D

But you have shown your confidence on the Whimpering Lions CT

I'm not the one who has been trumpeting the chances of my team jezza....whereas you have been doing it for weeks!

But when push comes to shove you blouse out........but that's what I would expect from one of 'Dons boys'.

Well you would be....a pair of eunuchs if ever I've ever seen one!

Brad would be an ideal fit for Team A!

$100 that The Naki make the Semis or If they don't they finish ahead of the Whimpering Lions

If not I will just take the better value at the TAB....but I would rather have your money...will be just like when I sleep with your sister...I know I could do a lot better but I know that it will upset you more :D

Cheers

Jezza the Eunuch