RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
modest mouse

Boxing of dog

That was a good watch, kicking the legs of the dog when it wouldn't go forward in the box. I'm referring to the handler of the 4 dog. Given the climate we're all subject to at the moment, I feel this trainer should reprimanded. Not a good look at all.  

That was a good watch, kicking the legs of the dog when it wouldn't go forward in the box. I'm referring to the handler of the 4 dog. Given the climate we're all subject to at the moment, I feel this trainer should reprimanded. Not a good look at all.  

I thought it was quite, well, different for Peter Early to be offering an answer to the handler question over the tracks loudspeakers.

Not a good look,but to be fair if you watch the replay it was the dogs tail. ( but using your boot isn't the answer )

More to the point this box has been hard to close since these boxes have been installed, the next race

the fours handler had trouble as well,, lets see if the stipe notices ? Looks like poorly revamped boxes.

Goes to show where their priorities are. How sad that the colour of your shoes is so important. Carry on kicking the boxes...................[/quote

You have just identified why the box lids are hard to shut...people kicking them! They wont shut properly when they are shaped like a banana.

This doesnt get one mention on the stipes report, but someone boxing a dog slow does

Hardcase thing is watch race 1 again, notice the handler whose dog walks into the box on its own and disappears forward but the handler still crouchs down with there arm buried inside the box in an attempt to be the last to shut the lid. Ive told the stipes they are doing this every week with the same 3 or 4 dogs yet once again they target the little trainers. Im actually starting to wonder if the stipes wages are paid by the big trainers and they dont want to miss a weeks pay by upsetting them.

I didn't realise it was such a big issue Slim    . The old Codgers Bill Hogeson and Steve Marr and  Goldsack in the C.D.  seem to have a fixation of boxing last quite distinctly  The stipes do not ever address this   . Also the two afore mentioned never run back to catch so I guess they have plenty of time to play around... There is possibly an advantage or disadvantage  to be had so I think it should be an issue to be looked into and maybe the starters need a shake up for not reporting habitual offenders.... 

I didn't realise it was such a big issue Slim    . The old Codgers Bill Hogeson and Steve Marr and  Goldsack in the C.D.  seem to have a fixation of boxing last quite distinctly  The stipes do not ever address this   . Also the two afore mentioned never run back to catch so I guess they have plenty of time to play around... There is possibly an advantage or disadvantage  to be had so I think it should be an issue to be looked into and maybe the starters need a shake up for not reporting habitual offenders....

Talking advantages or disadvantages let me give you a tip that might help your punting when following these dogs.....never back these dogs that they muck around loading unless they draw an even box number ie: 2 4 6 or 8, the reasons for this should be apparant and studying a dogs box stats will make it even clearer.