RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Huey

How bad is

I think we need some young presenters on the show. When I got involved in racing the was a young Des Coppins and a young Phil Leishman. I related well to them because they were about my age and they knew their stuff.

We need to get more young people interested in racing and I am not sure that having so many baby boomer presenters will achieve this. Jane Ivil appears to have some ability to do the role. Unfortunately she has been given the " hospital pass"  of assessing how each horse looks in the parade ring.

we had coverage of trentham here a few weeks back I had to mute the tv as all that jane ivil did was say the horse is a great walker ,great style,great muscleI though I was listening to the lady from hong kong,all she ever says  it the same repetitive over and over again,great walker.I didn't know they have walking races . 

Aidan Rodley is good, but the woman whose hair keeps changing colour and the old bald coot should be moved on.

I have to strongly disagree with your comment regarding Stu Lang.

I think he is a real asset to this panel and his knowledge and enthusiasm has a very positive affect.

As far as "old " goes I dont think the woman who changes her hair colour is any younger except she's probably spent half the Derby stake taking care of it versus Stu's short back and sides and old spice.

This is a horse tipping show so lets measure the results from week to week and if you dont measure up its off and this should include the on course presenters IF they put their selections forward. Selections should be reduced to 3 as 4 is quite often 40% of the field.

I have to strongly disagree with your comment regarding Stu Lang.

I think he is a real asset to this panel and his knowledge and enthusiasm has a very positive affect.

As far as "old " goes I dont think the woman who changes her hair colour is any younger except she's probably spent half the Derby stake taking care of it versus Stu's short back and sides and old spice.

This is a horse tipping show so lets measure the results from week to week and if you dont measure up its off and this should include the on course presenters IF they put their selections forward. Selections should be reduced to 3 as 4 is quite often 40% of the field.

I don't disagree with Stu being knowledgeable , but the chemistry on the show is poor , particularly the contrived competitiveness with Rodley its somewhat cringe.

we had coverage of trentham here a few weeks back I had to mute the tv as all that jane ivil did was say the horse is a great walker ,great style,great muscleI though I was listening to the lady from hong kong,all she ever says  it the same repetitive over and over again,great walker.I didn't know they have walking races . 

What is she supposed to say in that role though?

It's no different than listening studmasters and buyers at the sales or at sales time ... a lovely athletic,well muscled beautiful walking colt ...and on it goes.

I gave up watching the show months back....

After a race the old ladies partner says..."ole Stu tipped that or Karen had that ...

I say to him "so bloody what", they tip 4 ea. a race.(He,s a fishing mate)

I said to him keep an eye on Aidens tips...which he has, and has confirmed to me

Aiden outips them big-time...not a bad tipster.