RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Europen tour

Black mountain this week for thailand open....im getting a bro hoff slot vibe looking at this setup which is excellent,no wonder it made top 100 a few years back,i can see why noren is fav.A few europeans affiliated here including karlberg and edfors,the latter has been way below par but im waiting to here back from his P.A Therese regarding his prospects.Thonghai jaidee is also affiliated and at $4 top 5 you have to be excited, after seeing this course its no wonder he won in scandinavia last year. There are two other players that came to mind without hesitation,Brett rumford and Kristoff Broberg...im super confident im in the ballpark here but golf has a way of making up its own mind :). Pebble beach for your multis....tough but without study Snedeker,molder,Na,summerhays and jb holmes backing up...dont write off the two kiwis here either both like the place at odds...happy golfn

Double bogey on 13 cost jaidee the win and a few k off the snedeker multi...but top5 multi gift 24-1,love this game!....ive got chawrasia/sang moon bae but ssp is choking bigtime through 7 holes. Thats golf

A couple of names iv'e noticed on the tour Gary Staal and Lahari have been playing some consistent golf, good to see Lydia has just won the Australian open, youngest winner ever, the kids a marvel.

I agree with you gruffy plenty of $$$ to be made if you do your homework, especially if you follow the tour and watch regularly, I like golfers that tend to play certain courses better than others as much as technique comes into their game it can often be a mental struggle and when you go to a course you know you play well it's half the battle won  is the golf back on Sky for you Guys yet?

I see Fraser is equal leader with 9 to go, he has been playing well of late, GL with Chawrasia

I thought lahiri at 26-1 looked the only danger but also didnt do my homework on weather,in saying that ssp ikes the windy conditions...quite surprising during lahiris celebration win ssp looked happier than he did??? Was pissed of sang moon bae dropped 3late shots after sharing lead with 8 to play missing top 5,had been betting with tab $$ until then ....joburg open...my fav player aiken to beat sterne,trevor fisher jnr,broburg....look for improvements at long odds from maybin and velasco.....honda classic- ryan palmer,unlucky not to have won last year and his form improved late last year, reed,henley,jacobsen ...enough said

Aiken is of to a good start 5 under on the tougher course, should be very close to leading by the end of the day.

I took 9 doubles Aiken, Coetzee and Sullivan who played poorly top5 into Bradley and Palmer top 5 and Jacobson top 20, Jacobson has played this course well in the past, and Palmer has been playing well of late.

SSP seems to have carried his last day form with him into round 1 , the big tall Belgian Pieters looks to be a prospect

Andy sullivan 10-1 going into last nights round :) he knows how to finish off tournaments alright,nice picking Von, pity the honda didnt pan out,i was taking brendan steele earlier in year,hard player to strike....reed looked good bet...ryan palmer a little disapointing but some good players missing the cut here,course tricky

Masters is my fav of all majors, compulsive viewing, no doubt I will dabble in a few extra exotics than I usually do, will throw in Palmer and Day into the mix somewhere, I kind of feel Jason Day is getting very very close, he comes across as a humble bloke, although he doesn't lack confidence, has come close on a couple of occasions now, hopefully Tiger is back for the Masters, he's turned into a right good old cash cow, whoever he is up against in a H2H battle that's the one you want to be on.

I never at any stage got a run in the Honda, stop start affair tricky conditions, at least there is always next week, which is this week now :)

I notice they have book open for last 9 holes in honda,two players look interesting due to the way they played the back in opening rounds...russel knox and berger ,the later birdied 3 of the 4 bear trap holes....this is a tough stretch home and these two have played it better than the -7 leaders,at -4 worth a sniff at 26-1/31-1...reed has mixed back nine but knows how to extract birdies

Grillo must still have nightmares about last years 9 on opening par4.not in this week von! ...oliver fisher,david howell,miko korhonen,kristoffer broberg,garth mulroy,trevor fisher jnr..richard bland.....that should cover it :)

Grillo choked harder than woody austin von,had my multi with dustin Johnson ready to collect in surfers and he came up with a bogey on 18 after being perfect off the tee...awful to watch,but what was worse was missing the euro/cadillac multi late home from work...trevor fisher jnr well over the odds....valspar/tschwane this week....im on GM like a fly on ----, africa needs a little study. Good luck

Well done mate T Fisher Jnr  won well, .....The Blue Monster suited the big hitters, and not to many bigger than Johnson, Holmes and Watson, Johnson looks to have a much more positive attitude, maybe a major this year?

Grillo- yes I remember that round Gruff a 9 at the first after shooting a 62 the day previous, must feel the nerves.

Would have been good to see Sam Saunders win  Arnie was tuned in.

Africa taken Howell.........Madsen.........and Fichardt,,,,,,,,,wasnt keen on the PGA tour, so included GM, good luck mate

Madeira island...gareth maybin! Finally gets his chance,roope kakko for my quinella,gareth hasnt played here but looks a good fit....arnold palmer...lottery,keegan? Mcneill? Martin laird,levy,english,howell 111, headache material...even compton and defending champ every dont look to bad at 150-1...mcilroy back to form? Maybe have a punt after round 2

I took a 5 leg multi 48 combo's

LPGA Stacey Lewis top5

Euro Pga...........Phelan, Santos and Davies top 5

Investec  Bhuwaah Fisher Jnr top 4

Champions tour   K Perry Goydos top 5

Pga K Bradley top 5 ............Jacobson Davis Immleman top 20.................................hopefully still going after the cut

im going Kenny perry in Mississippi von,stacey lewis to win....Daniel summerhays to beat zac at the Valero, morocco is tricky,im going wall,horsey,craig lee and paul waring to lead looks like wind comes up later so early tee times should hold?????? ...win Sullivan and levy do look the best two but if some of the early leaders get suitable conditions in 2nd round you never know...web.com I want to see my boy driscoll get back to form in Louisiana....danny lee wins before seasons end

Madeira island...gareth maybin! Finally gets his chance,roope kakko for my quinella,gareth hasnt played here but looks a good fit....arnold palmer...lottery,keegan? Mcneill? Martin laird,levy,english,howell 111, headache material...even compton and defending champ every dont look to bad at 150-1...mcilroy back to form? Maybe have a punt after round 2

..............picked a few but put my brother on every so hes stoked,great money for a defending champ with good consistent course history,form had been a little patchy but as you know that's the nature of the sport