RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Rambling_Kidd

RKs PUNTERS CLUB

Looking at forming an extra punters club for those who missed out on the other.

Kick-off would be Feburary 21st and will run for ten weeks

$ 200 a person or 20 dollars a week.

Payment would have to be in by WEDNEDAY the 18th.

Looking for ten people and two a week would investing $100 each.

Drop a note if interested, if we don't get 10 we can always adjust the betting accordingly. 

Cheers ... the Kidd.

Don't get the Keen AZ thing, (unless it was some rip) but I can assure you, I ain't going anywhere.

Quite happy with the current bike thanks, but powering up the Audi might be good !

Don't know the exact details, but from what I do know:

Almost 10 years ago a user named Keenaz started up a Punter's Club, ended up forking in over a grand, and then disappeared. Was never tracked down.

RK, if you want to be in a PC wait until Jason has his winter club - Jason is the guru supreme and runs a  very slick ship.

Only trouble is Jason's PC is so popular it fills within an hour  - because of Jason and Sarah and their incredible communication and interplay. They know their game.

You will have to be quick tho - I almost missed out for their current Club, number 10. - five years experience, hard to have a crack at my old China...................

Ok, due to some negative publicity and a certain malaise, this isn't going to kick off.

But for the people who expressed an interest, we are going to take some 20 dollar multis on the next 5 major days.

Free of charge, 50/50 spilt.

So get your caps on and we can have some fun anyway. 

:)

Ok, due to some negative publicity and a certain malaise, this isn't going to kick off.

But for the people who expressed an interest, we are going to take some 20 dollar multis on the next 5 major days.

Free of charge, 50/50 spilt.

So get your caps on and we can have some fun anyway.

:)[/quote negative publicity do tell ? You dont think it has anything to do with you being kicked off this site in the past and people not having confidence it won't happen again ?

Ramblers club could operate as individuals,each person accounting for their own contribution,if someone wants to walk away with their own weeks takings after a successful investment shame on them,but the others dont lose their own hard earned ? Kidd can oversee and post results....Kidds Club...sounds lucrative :)

Jason wrote "negative publicity, do tell. You don't think it has anything to do with you being kicked off this site in the past and people not having confidence it won't happen again ? "

Never been kicked off this site and had many a disagreement with Shorty and never even got penalised, current management have taken a line, which is sad considering my contributions in the past, but so be it.

I find your tone a little odd , when after all the Punters Club is simply the Cafes PC, not your baby at all and all I did was offer a secondary PC for the people who missed out on the first club.

Jason wrote "negative publicity, do tell. You don't think it has anything to do with you being kicked off this site in the past and people not having confidence it won't happen again ? "

Never been kicked off this site and had many a disagreement with Shorty and never even got penalised, current management have taken a line, which is sad considering my contributions in the past, but so be it.

I find your tone a little odd , when after all the Punters Club is simply the Cafes PC, not your baby at all and all I did was offer a secondary PC for the people who missed out on the first club.

I am sorry I was sure that you got a wee holiday after comments made on another comp thred must have been wrong. My tone?? all I ask was you made a statement that you got negative posts was just wondering from whom.

Although not my baby me and my wife work bloody hard to keep it running like clockwork and it did fill up with 3 days so we must do something right.

I wish you and Royal Charmer ( charmer by name but not by nature after his/her/it's?? above statement) all the best. From previous experience with RC says they are keen but when time to open the wallet and pay Royal charmer goes into backwards mode and pulls out.

Having not visited the comps section up until recently, I was unaware of the work you and Sarah and PJ put into running comps, and the high regard in which both your comps and the 3 of you are held.

Almost legendary

Mind you, no quarter will be given when the Hurricanes play the Turbos.

As I understand, 'The Kidd'. got pulled for a very abusive and potentially defamatory outburst about Eric Watson.

I can paste it if anyone really wants to read it

I knew I was right about his wee holiday!!!! Was just looking back to the spring comp thread where rk and rc just bitched and bitched about $50 they are a match in heaven.

Hesi, you are so right .........PJ, Jason and Sarah basically give up their Saturdays each and every week for the benefit of the participants to enjoy. Their time input is absolutely massive and I personally am very defensive of any criticism levelled at them in any regard. They are bloody legends.

Thanks for your comments Hesi ......... they are very much appreciated and I know Jase well enough to say the he will "be stoked" to have read your comments.

Once again Hesi, a big thankyou

Tom

If I remember, the Kidds outburst was related to my not being paid out for a week after a competition.

Then finding out later that Hesi lived less than 15 minutes from a TAB and Admin lived in St Heliers, proved to me that the intent was to penalize me in some childish manner.   

I do not want to get in to a verbal war. 

So if you could just tell me the payouts of the last 6 punters clubs, then we can all judge.

And as for punting, I am quite sure that I have won more competitions than either Hesi and Jason, so maybe a bit of the green monster.

And why do you all have a problem with the Kidd trying to help others, scared of a bit of competition ? 

Now seeing a head to head would have been very interesting for the board.  ;)

Gee Jason, don't you just love these malcontents that sit on the sideline and do F all, in fact the only time they stick their head above ground on RC, is when something is up for grabs.

Amazing how all those who are soooo knowlegeable about punting never risk putting up. :wacko:

It's been going for over 4 years royal and I doubt any would be concerned on a profit /loss graph. Since it was only started on a bit of fun basis people like yourself could start there own .jason has taken it to the next level And does a fantastic job and having Sarah behind him just brings the old saying into play.by all means start a new punters club ,

Royal_Charmer, on 21 Feb 2015 - 12:37 AM, said:

If I remember, the Kidds outburst was related to my not being paid out for a week after a competition.

Then finding out later that Hesi lived less than 15 minutes from a TAB and Admin lived in St Heliers, proved to me that the intent was to penalize me in some childish manner.

I do not want to get in to a verbal war.

So if you could just tell me the payouts of the last 6 punters clubs, then we can all judge.

And as for punting, I am quite sure that I have won more competitions than either Hesi and Jason, so maybe a bit of the green monster.

And why do you all have a problem with the Kidd trying to help others, scared of a bit of competition ?

Now seeing a head to head would have been very interesting for the board. ;)

RC what you say is completely untrue about Admin and the payout.. and I would like to formerly advise you admin or anybody else here is not a your beck and call to pay you a small competition payout they have lives ...unlike some whinging whining trouble makers in here. RK was moderated for his outburst and some of the ones I don't let through tell me it is the right decision.. you my friend are very close to being in the same boat... it ant admin who is childish... best you take a look at yourself in the mirror.. now either stop this attack on good people who actually contribute to the site..or end up like your friend RK.