RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GONSTA

Perth Cup / Galaxy

Greyhound racing doesn't get much that tonight's racing IMO. A brilliant track, most of the top dogs including our own superstar Above All and a fantastic commentator as well.

Really looking forward to the clash of Dyna Double One and My Bro Fabio. Was great to see Fabio come back from his hock injury, potentially the strongest middle distance dog in Australasia, some of his performances have left me gob smacked. Should absolutely love the Cannington track as well.

Must say Above All has drawn a great heat for him to qualify for another big G1 in aus. His only danger looks the dog drawn inside him, I'd expect him to improve a couple of lengths from his trial last week and have its measure tho.

Allen Deed / Star Recall the other 2 big guns to watch out for tonight, both freakish dogs with massive motors.

Really looking forward to seeing Space Star on this track as well, absolutely massive performance after getting badly checked last start, was an amazing recovery to win as well as he did, I havn't seen any futures for the Galaxy but I think he should definitely be favourite.

Good luck Alison and Merv!!!!

Greyhound racing doesn't get much that tonight's racing IMO. A brilliant track, most of the top dogs including our own superstar Above All and a fantastic commentator as well.

Really looking forward to the clash of Dyna Double One and My Bro Fabio. Was great to see Fabio come back from his hock injury, potentially the strongest middle distance dog in Australasia, some of his performances have left me gob smacked. Should absolutely love the Cannington track as well.

Must say Above All has drawn a great heat for him to qualify for another big G1 in aus. His only danger looks the dog drawn inside him, I'd expect him to improve a couple of lengths from his trial last week and have its measure tho.

Allen Deed / Star Recall the other 2 big guns to watch out for tonight, both freakish dogs with massive motors.

Really looking forward to seeing Space Star on this track as well, absolutely massive performance after getting badly checked last start, was an amazing recovery to win as well as he did, I havn't seen any futures for the Galaxy but I think he should definitely be favourite.

Good luck Alison and Merv!!!!

Yes, NZ greyhound racing, Auckland Nines, cricket ODI, NBA basketball, Aus Open tennis Women's final.  Unbelievable day of sport, Dusty's 5 faves.