RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
WhoKnows

Mark Rosanowski

If you listen to his tips etc.... You would be going broke, he would be one of the worst tipsters around, maybe it's a case of the more you know the worse tipster you are!!

He can't help but tip a Freeman dog every chance he gets but if you take that aside he is just as bad, if not worse than Trevor Wilkes....which is a hard task!!

if you listen to him you would think there were ahern/freeman/Roberts that only train in the cd .

as for this new a "days round up of winners" how demeaning is it to other trainers not to be mentioned at all and classed as the  other trainers !!!!.

if other trainers do win he calls the times slow or if his mates dogs don't win he will look for excusses for it!!!!!

bring back Darryl he has improved loads it was great to hear him last night, unbiased ,interesting and actually called all the dogs throught the race and gave credit where it was due to everyone!!

Couldn't agree with you more Who Knows, His tone of voice when he gets excited is almost un-bearable, He is very one eyed as you have mentioned to the Freeman kennel, but I guess you will always get that when they are best buddy's. I would rate Darryl Robinson a far more competent commentator buy a long shot. From what I have heard Mr Rosanowski had a very large part to play in the demise of the best commentator New Zealand has ever had Mr Brian Martin.

I thought Darryl's calling last night was very good. Nice to hear him calling again.

couldnt agree more about rosanowski, his high pitched voice is  hard on the ears..but have to disagree about his back up, daryl robinson, he is also hard on the ears, his diction is very ordinary and his style lacks smoothness, he sounds like he's out of the 1960's...dont think either of them are much chop to be honest

I like Rozo.  I would have him calling over Darryl Robinson by a mile as he is much more lively and just as accurate.  Darryl is a nice guy but he is a boring caller and his grammar is appalling.  I also think he is a far better tipster than Darryl and his pre and post race analysis is far superior in my opinion.

It would be boring if everyone was the same.  

Curiously enough, I have been told often enough by greyhound followers that they have benefited from Trevor's picks as well as Mark's. 

I quite often benefit from Trevor's picks.

He'll voice his selections and many times shortly after doing so the tote & fixed odds will close in a tad on his selection, while at the same time my selection drifts a bit.

A drift from $2.00 FFPL to $2.20 in the final minute offers an additional 10% ROI for the wait.

Historically, 10% is quite often the difference between a profitable day & an oops for me.

If you go back and listen to Trust Issues race winning the Futurity heat last week you will see why Trevor must go soon, it was his bet of the night and didn't we all know about it, was the only dog he mentioned throughout the whole race, there were at least 3 or 4 dogs that didn't get one single mention apart from when they went past the finishing line, was disgusted to be honest.

<p>Guys Windingmeup is moderated now and lucky not to be gone... I told you guys behave and you don't listen...next one to step over the line SAGAIN is gone for good...and as I said I don't care if as many as is needed are gone to stop having to waste my days coming in here seeing the school kids and stopping them form getting me hung!!!</p>