RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
clarkie

A Negative Thread

I would like to thank Alan (Patter Trass) for being right at the top of the list for his input to professional and caring handling. From his reliability in getting dogs out of the kennels and prepared and in the way he is focused until the dog is washed down watered and rested after the event.   Thank you Alan    Clarkie

Still cant believe that t.agent gets $3000 fine when he was 'supposedly' trying to cure his dogs ailment, and freeman gets $300 fine for 'trying his luck' with coercion and dishonesty all in the name of trying to race a dog that needed a break! Not to mention miss clarke getting ZERO punishment for fraud and bringing the

game into disrepute! Dont get me wrong, trent has ****** up and is paying the price, and like I said earlier, I also think trent has paid the price for 'hanging with the wrong crowd' and getting some bad advice from the above mentioned trainer who has a record of coercion and dishonesty. But $300 vs $3000 ? Is this a big 'important' trainer's fine compared to a nobody's fine? Makes u wonder.

Still cant believe that t.agent gets $3000 fine when he was 'supposedly' trying to cure his dogs ailment, and freeman gets $300 fine for 'trying his luck' with coercion and dishonesty all in the name of trying to race a dog that needed a break! Not to mention miss clarke getting ZERO punishment for fraud and bringing the

game into disrepute! Dont get me wrong, trent has ****** up and is paying the price, and like I said earlier, I also think trent has paid the price for 'hanging with the wrong crowd' and getting some bad advice from the above mentioned trainer who has a record of coercion and dishonesty. But $300 vs $3000 ? Is this a big 'important' trainer's fine compared to a nobody's fine? Makes u wonder.

26. Procaine is categorized as a Category 5 Prohibited Substance. The new penalties allow for a Disqualification and/or 3 months suspension and/or a fine of $4,000.00.. 

He got off lightly, another cheat caught 

That's an odd one. The trainer says that he injected the dog 14 days prior to it due to race. The dog was tested positive on the 30th of October. The dog also raced on the 26th October, 15th October and 12th October.  There's no 14 days between those dates??

About as many holes in this story as Robert Allenbys big night out. Lucky to get a fine IMO.

Yeh im hearing there could be some cases of contamination in the feeds up north causing some positives for procaine penicillin and possibly poppy seeds etc so maybe not the sinister, dishonest cheating that we have been discussing

recently, time will tell I guess, but if the contaminated meat 1s are indeed true I would have some sympathy.

poppy seads from Meat, your smoking the good stuff if you believe that rubbish

With the new recommendations for cheats caught with a Morphine Positive, it will be  a good day for the honest people in the sport when they get a decent  holiday and fine

The old tainted meat aye, it's up there with the poppy seed in my bread and the dog eating the teabags excuses that come up every time someone has a positive, the day someone actually gets the book thrown at them for being a cheat will be a good day.

So if the meat is contaminated and they can prove it then they should get off. It's the ones that deliberately dope their dogs that should get the book thrown at them and they are not the ones being targeted otherwise we wouldn't still be using urine samples. Just my opinion.

Didn't say poppy seeds were in the meat, have heard rumour that we could have some cases of contaminated meat (procaine penicillin) on the horizon and also possibly a separate case of poppy seeds, have sympathy for the procaine penicillin especially if let down by a regular meat supplier, and as for poppy seeds thats dumb and careless at worst, its not out and out cheating and dog abuse like others!!