RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
2Piper

mynanasgotnoteeth

On 12/1/2015 at 4:55 PM, 2Piper said:

last Friday No Apachemee  showed some tow by passing most of the feild(small) to win again. Was claimed by K and B Purdon .

Has won two since with junior drivers on board. Not Bad for Stallion Tomahawk

Nomattermee (Changeover - Naughty Mee) won at Oamaru today paying $33 . She is a grand-daughter of Flirt With Me and half brother to Myannasgotnoteeth.

On 5/22/2016 at 8:55 PM, tim vince said:

u can by tomahawk at the sales in a couple of weeks time

Was Tomahawk sold ? There are no results posted on the PGG website.

On 06/06/2016 at 0:32 PM, Mainland Rookie said:

Yea , for about $750 I think I read. 

Says Johns Farmlet Services has bought Tomahawk.Only guessing here but sounds like he may serve other breeds of horse .

On 30/07/2016 at 10:23 PM, 2Piper said:

No Apachemee makes his Australian debut in about 1/2 an hours time. Will he win as his two other siblings had won in Australia first up? 

See he ran second tonight paying a great $11+ place price. Ran the winner to a head in a good clip 1:53.2 .Also Coringa Delight won at Albion Park tonight. Both horses maternal line traces back to Believe Me (family of Reflection ).

I see "Mynanahasnoteeth" has his first public hitout at the Motukarara workouts this morning. Good to see another of the family getting a chance to give the game a go. We need the numbers.

13 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

It went real well for its connections, will pick one up at short notice

At first glimpse last campaign,  never thought he was going to be good enough  to compete  but the family gets better with age. Look at No Apachemee , has won 3 of his last four races in Tasmania and 11 races all up now.  Remember him chasing Heaven Rocks at Addington one day with Mr Mojito spitting them. Hope Mynanahasnoteeth get to be as good.

On 02/07/2018 at 9:55 PM, 2Piper said:

At first glimpse last campaign,  never thought he was going to be good enough  to compete  but the family gets better with age. Look at No Apachemee , has won 3 of his last four races in Tasmania and 11 races all up now.  Remember him chasing Heaven Rocks at Addington one day with Mr Mojito spitting them. Hope Mynanahasnoteeth get to be as good.

Missed Tom Me Gun's Aussie debut at Albion Park in Tuesday. And of course he won by 7 lengths and as well paying over $20 in both countries . Courage Under Fire  (Direct Scooter line ) goes great with the family. Hope Bromac Lodge get a few bookings for his last season.