RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eminent racing

Auckland Cup

As for that comment, i agree hes a fast dog, but is still a nonnie once hes been lead, no chance of making the final running third in 30.87. Didnt even break 31.00

Keen for a side bet then? I say crouch is no chance to win the final, is yet to run any freakish times. Happy to take you on with Angvella anyday. Name your price! Happy to deposit into a mutual account.

Hi Reilly M, love the banter it makes a nice change to this site, Just for the record book, Crouch has run 25.77 man missing the start by 3+ replay on NZGRA, 29.92 on a Wednesday on a slow track, 30.72 was the next quickest time on the same day. At 21 months of age, was second by a nose in the Spion Rose and pulling up with a fractured Tibia runnin 29.91, that's what you call a Super Star in the making. Take the bet alltheway, only has to run forth in the heat and he will be on song for the final, You can take that to the bank, See you at the podium, cheers

After watching the heats today it looks a three dog afair, the box draw will play a major roll as Well, to me it looks like young master Crouch with The Oaks champion vs the Aussie invader next week

6 dogs from the C.D have made the Auckland cup final, where's all your good middle distance dogs gone alltheway? :-) Apart from blitzing mayhem, the depth is certainly lacking up there.

I was thinking along the same lines Reilly.

The CD has made its statement towards the North.

I wish the South had brought more numbers up.

Some huge upsets in the railway semis, sozins comet will not want to miss the jump again, can anything beat little regus after those semis?

Yep, I think so. You've heard it here first.

2nd place is the best I can foresee Little Regus finishing.

He's got two inside him with early pace which should keep him off the rail!

$5% tri for 55%  2,4 / 2,4,6 / 2,4,6,8 providing there are no scratchings.  :)

The Bet was for the final, not the Semi, Nw drawing Box1 in the Cup Final, two races under his belt since a fractured leg in his last group1 at the end of November, Cawbourne Crouch is a true Champion with a heart to match making the Final of the Auckland Cup, The trainer needs a lot of credit too, 23 years of age and currently number 4 in the trainers premiership. Should Master Crouch ping the lids ( which I would say will be on the cards) being on the Inside of Angvella, the Cup will be a for gone conclusion by box2 Auckland Cup statistics and also the way the two dogs race. All I wish for is all dogs have a clear run and no injuries, may the best dog win, all the best to all, cheers 

I was thinking along the same lines Reilly.

The CD has made its statement towards the North.

I wish the South had brought more numbers up.

Yes, that's a good point.  Where are all the southern dogs?  Mc Inerney was one of the few that made the trip, I know it's a 3 race format but it was the same for the NZ cup and plenty of Northern dogs trekked south.

ANGVELLA looks a moody dog and on form, looks due for a miss the jump at box rise. I'm a fan of the CROUCH but  FABIO just keeps improving faster! Looks the goods from box 7 so is on top for me to win the Cup.

LITTLE REGUS is 6/8 from Box 6 and watching his races, he's not a demon railer; tends to track mid to wide. Will stay out of trouble and swoop round the outer to win going away.

Load up the double folks, then buy me a thank you drink at Manukau if ya there after Race 11

:P;):wub: