RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
keeneye99

Trevor Wilkes

3 hours ago, Joe blogs said:

I have had Andy McCook mail me 

asking where he has gone wrong in his calls 

I have replied and I think he agrees with some of those thing I have told him 

so maybe he wants to learn and get better

Always looking at bettering himself as he is his hardest critic. Like a cheese good things take time

13 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Oh well everyone has a comment when a caller gets it wrong, no one says anything when they get it right,,.,.doesn't pay to put your bollocks on the chopping block...that includes you Shelley!

Trevor is a paid professional, he is financially rewarded for performing a service. This service should be conducted at a reasonably high standard that should be reviewed not only by his employers but also the general public. We the people in the industry of this great sport need to have a say, should their be an avenue where we the people can express our opinion in confidence and in true reflection of improvement to this sport then that could only be a good thing right. 

2 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

In the old days pre trackside callers were not relied apon solely for their tipping prowess, just calling, people were clever enough to pick their own horses/dogs...its ridiculous now for them giving 4 selections to pic dogs/horses a race. I'm sure they don't enjoy that pressure on them a well as calling  when everything is scrutinized via social media. For me trev has done a great job over the years at harness trials and dogs. If you have a prob with his calling put on the mute surely you can see where your dog is following its rug colour! I listen on the radio as I can't bear listening to all the bollocks from all the twats on trackside so I can just turn the radio off after my race has finished!

My comment isn't related to his tips/selections rather his ability to call a greyhound race. You make referece to muting his calling, indeed the muting of his call is an option should you be watching trackside but listening to his call while on the road.. 

17 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Did you ever wonder why YOU still had your job collecting the trolleys at pak n save?

Because he took pride in his work and did his absolute best ?

PS: I don't think Alltheway is employed by Pak N Save as a trolley boy but I am sure you just belittled the fine folk that happen to be trolley people.