RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cat

Hard Luck...

.......of the continual underperforming of the talented Hurricanes team in recent years.

The talented local players just get on with it for AB's , eliminating the silly mistakes and throwing their arms about like spoilt brats.

Throw in HGear who would have at least matched RRanger , and the Hurricanes should be winners.

The other feature , and I have been reminded of it recently when flying in , was the weather.

Remember the heavy rollers being blown away and the covers carriers swept airborne in the Cricket season .

So it's not only in July.

Yes , Wellington the last place God made!!!

Home of the Champoo Turf , Football/Soccer and rabid fans , a couple who were recently banned for spitting at a touch judge and pelting him with buns,eggs and drinks[ and some locals blame the pokies for the poverty!].

A top league club has been stripped of home games as unsafe for refs.

See B6 todays SSTimes......Wellington Disgrace.

.......of the continual underperforming of the talented Hurricanes team in recent years.

The talented local players just get on with it for AB's , eliminating the silly mistakes and throwing their arms about like spoilt brats.

Throw in HGear who would have at least matched RRanger , and the Hurricanes should be winners.

Ho ho ho

Poor old Tasman Muppet......you and Murray Deaker should be great mates if you aren't already.....as you both seem to watch Rugby with your eyes closed.

There's an old saying that everyone who follows Union has heard ( apart from you and Deaks )......."forwards win the games, the backs decide by how much!"

Now you would have noticed ( but apparently not ) that there hasn't been ONE Hurricanes forward in the AB's the past two weeks.....that's two games when the AB's forward pack have put together two of the most impressive performances in recent memory!

If anything, Sat night explained why neither the Canes nor the Crusaders were able to win the Super 14 this year.......the Canes don't have the forward pack to provide their classy backs with the platform from which to attack and the Crusaders simply don't have the classy backs to compliment their pack!

You and Deaks......"The Bucket List!"

SBW is a ball runner.

And Nonu is not,he is crash an bash which opposition must love knowing that 80% of the time he is going to die with the ball when tackled.In my day(60-70s)we were taught in mid-field that your job was to make a break if spotted,then let the ball on to the centre who will have an overlap which should allow the winger a chance to score,as his job was to throw the ball into lineouts straight,and be the finisher of such a move.Nonu seems to think that everytime he gets the ball he can break the line,forgetting he has two more players outside him.We were also taught to tackle around the smallest part of the moving body,the ankles.Once you have hold of them,no-one will go much further.Last week no kicking game,this week no passing game.

haha, if Ma'a is playing and they want to 'feed the backs' and get it to a winger, Carter has to throw a cutout pass. haha

that's not normally too hard as ma'a usually still applying his make-up

Agreed MYK.. but he did throw one pass to Mils, then backed up to the ruck and scored.

That was my point slb,when you pass theres more chance of scoring than thinking everytime you crash an bang you will get over the advantage line.

Yep.....you guys are the experts.....you know better than the '3 wise men'.....that's why you're in here and they're coaching the AB's.;)

In the meantime, I will take great delight in seeing Ma'a continue to make fools of you all as he continues on his way to becoming the 'greatest ever All Black 2nd five!'

Suck it up boys....the big man is here to stay!:D

Yep.....you guys are the experts.....you know better than the '3 wise men'.....that's why you're in here and they're coaching the AB's.]

in 2012 Ma'a playing at left Centre with big Manu outside him on the Wing for The Warriors....I think he could become one of the All Time Warrior greats :D

Has he mentioned his thoughts on playing League to you CT ??

Has he mentioned his thoughts on playing League to you CT ??

I picked him up on Sun morning and we went to church together ( that's the Pacific Island Church in Newtown ), and funnily enough we did talk about his thoughts and opinions on league.

He did contemplate switching to league a few years back but the lack of kicking in league put him off, as he wouldn't have been able to showcase his all-round game for all his adoring fans....so he stuck with Union.

Another thing that put him off is that he can count wayyyy past six and he doesn't have any criminal convictions.

Hard Luck...

All Blacks 31

Springboks 17

We won.You lost.

In the last 7 days = 2 test matches.63 points scored with 29 against...

8 tries scored and only 2 conceded...

Sorry bout dat:D

Enjoy your day....

I picked him up on Sun morning and we went to church together ( that's the Pacific Island Church in Newtown ), and funnily enough we did talk about his thoughts and opinions on league.

He did contemplate switching to league a few years back but the lack of kicking in league put him off, as he wouldn't have been able to showcase his all-round game for all his adoring fans....so he stuck with Union.

Another thing that put him off is that he can count wayyyy past six and he doesn't have any criminal convictions.

Ranger's still waiting for his,no doubt remand after remand until after world cup.He'll be able to join puppy(seal)love when he comes back.

Ranger's still waiting for his,no doubt remand after remand until after world cup.He'll be able to join puppy(seal)love when he comes back.

Or he will probably get diversion like Nonu did for assault.

Or he will probably get diversion like Nonu did for assault.

It's still not a conviction though is it myk!;).....and I think you'll find it was for fighting in a public place as opposed to the more serious charge of assault.....but never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn myk.

Anyway....go on...say it....I know you can.

Repeat after me....."Ma'arvellous Ma'a Nonu has no convictions!"

There.....that wasn't too hard was it?

Yep.....you guys are the experts.....you know better than the '3 wise men'.....that's why you're in here and they're coaching the AB's.]

ho ho ho,

The 3 wise men wanted nothing more than to get SBW on contract. Their long term goal is the World Cup.

Its only a matter of time Taylor.

The 3 wise men wanted nothing more than to get SBW on contract. Their long term goal is the World Cup.

"Their" meaning the 3 wise men Bradez?(Henry,Smith and Hansen).

I think when it comes to the World Cup,the obsession lies with the public.

Granted,the 3 wise men will have an eye towards the Cup next year but because of 'our' demands of winning every game,then the World Cup becomes just part of the picture.

Lose,and its the end of the world...sack the coaches,we are in no position to win the cup etc etc.

Win,and its the end of the world...we always win games in between cups,why peak now etc etc.

Oh to be an All Black coach with an obsessed public..:rolleyes:

ho ho ho,

Its only a matter of time Taylor.

I'll make you a bet Brad.

If SBW makes the AB's and replaces Nonu as the 'first choice 2nd five' in next years WC, then I will take myself and all my aliases and disappear from here forever.

Conversely if he doesn't...then you have to!

Goodbye brad...it's been nice knowing you!

If SBW makes the AB's and replaces Nonu as the 'first choice 2nd five' in next years WC, then I will take myself and all my aliases and disappear from here forever.

I said at the last world cup that Nonu would be my first choice player ON THE BENCH....a Ball player like SBW softens the opposition midfield up for 50-60 mins and then a pumped up Nonu comes on to run hard and straight at a tired midfield...

The 3 wise men may well be thinking the same

Jezza

C'mon brad you pussy....I see you're logged in so come and accept this bet!

I doubt it very much.

I think they much prefer 'my formula' for success over yours.]

I think they read my thread 3weeks ago and took heed,put your best side on the field each week and play them for at least 70 minutes before substituting them.Only used about 4 subs before 70 minutes instead of all of them,and look at results.

Bet you got big thrill writing this,big tight grip of gland with your hand,tugger.

RaceCafe only deals in 'facts' myk, 'facts!'

So I am truly sorry my loyal and trusted friend if I offended you by pointing out the inaccuracies in your original post.

Have a great afternoon and I'll see you down at the Tramways after work for a jug.

Cheers bro.