RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cat

Hard Luck...

And the 'hard luck' calls are going to be coming in thick'n'fast in the next few weeks Cat, especially when Oz start their campaign.

I'll put it out there now....Oz will be lucky to win one game and Robbie Deans won't see the year out as the Wallabies coach.

To the esteemed bunch, I also salute you!

Did the 'esteemed bunch' enjoy their breakfast this morning?

All Blacks 32

Springboks 12

We won.You lost.

Sorry bout dat:D

Enjoy your day....

My heart did,but not the pocket.C'mon Spain,Please.

Did the 'esteemed bunch' enjoy their breakfast this morning?

All Blacks 32

Springboks 12

We won.You lost.

Sorry bout dat:D

Enjoy your day....

The silence is deafening..

The silence is deafening..

Isn't it hilarious Cat.

The AB's have their most dominant win against a major power in recent memory and the place has gone quiet!

You're better with names than I am, but there was one clown in particular a few weeks back who kept on spouting..."wait until the AB's play the Boks!!"

Meanwhile, I wonder how much Zak lost on Sat night? I hope it was plenty!!

Isn't it hilarious Cat.

The AB's have their most dominant win against a major power in recent memory and the place has gone quiet!

You're better with names than I am, but there was one clown in particular a few weeks back who kept on spouting..."wait until the AB's play the Boks!!"

Meanwhile, I wonder how much Zak lost on Sat night? I hope it was plenty!!

Maybe I was the clown you refer to,at least I am man enough to admit it.On last years results against SA,and the bumbled earlier games against Ireland and Wales,I think I along with thousands of others thought this team were not capable of playing the game they produced the other night.Apart from the pocket,I was as happy as everyone else with the win and performance,and would expect no less this week.Maybe it's only me and any other clown you may have been referring to who don't get everything 100% right all the time,and if we did what a boring life.Have YOU never had a losing bet,sounds not.

.....Have YOU never had a losing bet?

Hand on my heart.....No!

Oh ye have a short memory Myk.

Last years bumbling performances can largely be attributed to not having Carter for a large part of the Tri-Nations. Actually, the emphasis should be on the fact that we had to put up with Stephen Donald!!!

And while we're on the subject of Stephen Donald, I can recall Tasman Man defending his playing ability after an All Blacks win last year.:eek:

Now THAT deserves a big HO HO HO!!! It's right up there with "Ma'a should be playing fullback!!"

And what bumbling performances against Wales and Ireland are you referring to? Any fool could see what the '3 wise men' were up to with the players they selected for those Tests and anyone that couldn't probably shouldn't comment on matters Rugby.

Hand on my heart.....No!

Last years bumbling performances can largely be attributed to not having Carter for a large part of the Tri-Nations. Actually, the emphasis should be on the fact that we had to put up with Stephen Donald!!!

And while we're on the subject of Stephen Donald, I can recall Tasman Man defending his playing ability after an All Blacks win last year.:eek:

Now THAT deserves a big HO HO HO!!! It's right up there with "Ma'a should be playing fullback!!"

And what bumbling performances against Wales and Ireland are you referring to? Any fool could see what the '3 wise men' were up to with the players they selected for those Tests and anyone that couldn't probably shouldn't comment on matters Rugby.

If you want to have a big Ho Ho Ho yourself read The Story of Contradiction Chris on the Ma'a thread...seriously it shows that some people change their thoughts just so they can have an argument

I am sure once you have read it you will realise when he was saying he thinks it's "ridiculous" for me to think Ma'a needs a kicking game...and then read what he said less than 2 months ago...who the ridiculous one is..

Too many Personalities to keep track of what arrogant waffle he has said I guess :D

HO HO HO

Jezza

Hand on my heart.....No!

So what you're telling us is that if Carters done,NZs done.Or do the "3 wise men" have a trick up their sleeve to prevent this,which only you an them know of.

So what you're telling us is that if Carters done,NZs done.Or do the "3 wise men" have a trick up their sleeve to prevent this,which only you an them know of.

The '3 wise men' had no such trick up their sleeves in 2007...

NZ were camped in the French quarter for long periods in the first half of the QF against France and did Carter try even one drop kick then? No...

And he was off the field, remember, when the time came that the team thought 'You know, we really should try a drop kick now...'

The ABs were great on Saturday night but that was a oncer. Remember it was 3-3 before the sinbinning. Steyn missed with 2 droppies and the Boks were strangely out of sorts all night. They will improve.

The most encouraging thing I saw all night was that, twice, an All Black was all set to throw a long, lateral pass and instead said 'Hey, bro, that'd be dumb. There's a Bok boy in our line waiting to intercept it...'

Chris it is nice of you to be concerned about how much I lost on the rugby,but much to your disappointment I must tell you that I thought the AB,s would win but I never entertained the idea of backing them as I thought that they were too short.

I never imagined that they would win so comprehensively but well done to them and if they can back that up this weekend then my inclination would be to back them in the 2011 WC rather than lay them. After all it might be called a World Cup but realistically only 2 teams can win it so this is the best form guide.

Meantime there is a cricket test starting in a couple of hours at the Pakistan home ground of Lords,and even though it is raining in London at the moment I have layed the draw so you can spend the next 5 days praying for a draw.

Cheers

on the weekend.

After watching the Cats pip the Hawks at the G in front of 70,000 I was amazed that the Precinct staff actually changed the channel in a pub full of AFL supporters so I could see the Blacks demolish the Boks!!

Beautiful. :beer:

.....looking for you at the MCG on Sunday when Essendon downed by Melbourne.

Those Melbournians sure love their footy....sat in front of a real fanatic who screamed insane abuse all day....espec to the white maggots[umpires] who were decked out in yellow.

And Mondays paper , 15 pages of AFL , 3 of World Cup football , 1 for league and rugby , 1 for cricket , 1 for Cycling tour , 1 for golf , half for nitball.etc etc

Essendon had about 6 x 50m penalties awarded agin them so refs a big influence in that sport too.

Watching them race the ball back to the middle is hardcase and the silly song before the game.....how cute.

Wellington fans could learn something , I think I'll head up for AllWhites parade next week and celebrate in footballcity with CTaylor.....I'll take him to Saints function , my son had 2 seasons with them recently , love that team !!!

Not so sure ever too keen on SDonald tho , thats a hoohoohoot !!!

.....Not so sure ever too keen on SDonald tho , thats a hoohoohoot !!!

So by now you'd have read the two threads that clearly show you supported S.Donald last year.......but that's ok, we forgive you....you're old.

But it beats me why people say one thing and then try and deny it and say completely the opposite.

.....looking for you at the MCG on Sunday when Essendon downed by Melbourne.

Those Melbournians sure love their footy....sat in front of a real fanatic who screamed insane abuse all day....espec to the white maggots[umpires] who were decked out in yellow.

And Mondays paper , 15 pages of AFL , 3 of World Cup football , 1 for league and rugby , 1 for cricket , 1 for Cycling tour , 1 for golf , half for nitball.etc etc

Essendon had about 6 x 50m penalties awarded agin them so refs a big influence in that sport too.

Watching them race the ball back to the middle is hardcase and the silly song before the game.....how cute.

Wellington fans could learn something , I think I'll head up for AllWhites parade next week and celebrate in footballcity with CTaylor.....I'll take him to Saints function , my son had 2 seasons with them recently , love that team !!!

Not so sure ever too keen on SDonald tho , thats a hoohoohoot !!!

The support for AFL sides here is bordering on obsessional but I love the passion on display at the games.

Because my office is based in Richmond I decided to adopt the Richmond Tigers as my team and after a slow start to the season (losing their first 8 games) they have hit a purple patch winning 5 of their last 6!!

At one stage a betting agency was paying out on all bets that the Tigers would get the wooden spoon which is now biting them on the proverbial.

The Tiger faithful remind me of the loyal Warriors supporters. They cheer just as loud when the team is losing as when they are winning.

Off to the Melbourne Victory v Boca Juniors match at Etihad tonight (I was very fortunate to score a free medallion club ticket off a mate).

Melbourne, the sporting capital of the world.

So by now you'd have read the two threads that clearly show you supported S.Donald last year.......but that's ok, we forgive you....you're old.

But it beats me why people say one thing and then try and deny it and say completely the opposite.

....nope never been a fan of SDs or Chiefs but young enough to remember he was the best available at the time , think it was him or out- of- possy PWeepu and he had earned it after steering the Chiefs to two crucial wins v Hurricanes....plus he had responded well when thrown on as sub at inside centre and won a game v Aussie the previous season.

Not needed there now as Maaa learned to pass by watching any 10yr old hold the ball in two hands.

As for saying one thing and doing or saying another , hohohohow rich coming from one who apparently has between 3 and 6 names on here , pretends to be someone else and was it one CTaylor who left this site in a huff , vowing to never return.

What a hoohoohoot that was.

An article in todays Herald by rugby writer mentions how Wellington business and city see the World Cup as a chance to rip off visitors , ....a fraud.

Wait till he meets its so-called fans.

CTaylor........number 1 charlatan on this forum.

:D

....nope never been a fan of S.Donald

CTaylor........number 1 charlatan on this forum.

:D

Ho ho ho how can you deny being a S.Donald fan when it's there for everyone to see??

Your memory is fading Statler.....and I'm afraid it's showing.....you're not the adversary you once were.....at this rate the new owners will be inviting 'Lochy' back just so that you've got someone to compete with.

Oh and one last thing Shakespeare, I think the word you're looking for is epicaricacy. ;)

Yes great effort again by the mighty ABs coached by Ted.

Geez I'm so glad Dingo didn;t get the job.We would be third best in the world but about 100 miles from the front two.

I read in the Australian(ozi rag) that the Abs sucess was based on the Qld game plan used against the Bulls and the Stormers.There is no end to the tripe these yellow tossers talk.

Bring on Chch

Agree Memphis.

Awesome atmosphere at the game last night and it proved again what a sheer genius G.Henry is by not only starting with Weepu, but also by putting Dagg on the bench instead of Guildford.

As Cat would say.......suck it up losers!

What a game by your friend Nonu?

What a game by your friend Nonu?

You sound surprised.....I'm not. He was brilliant as usual.

Had dinner with him after the game and he was as humble as ever, passing all the glory onto God and also thanking Tasman Muppet for teaching him hold the ball in two hands.

He's just keeps getting better and I for one cannot see how a guy like SBW is going to fit into a team like the AB's where the emphasis is on 'team!'.

Personally, I actually think SBW would be best suited in the forwards but he seems to think he's much too pretty for that!