RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cat

Hard Luck...

Certainly seems as though the Boks have capitulated unbelievably in 12 months.

I saw Kankowski named at 7 and they persevered with the massively over rated Spies at 8,I thought then that it may be sign that not all was right.

I still thought the Boks would pull it off but credit to Aussie.It will make this weekends game very interesting.

Shame Quade Cooper will probably be ruled out.Cant wait!

Cooper is out for 2 weeks which wont help the cause, though his appeal will be heard tomorrow but that is only to get him back for the game in Christchurch, if no good, Barnes will get the 10 jersey.

The Boks are certainly not the team of 12mths ago for sure, the game against Wales was the pointer, looking back.

Though I think Deans is shaping up a reasonable team, they wont be good enought to worry the ABs, but will be a good watch for sure.

Memphis, interesting that you should think that the Boks were on the rack for a beating having been bashed by the AB,s after you had stated before the game that you did not think the Wallabies could beat the Boks.

What changed your mind? The result I suppose.

and yes

Hard Luck...

Did the 'esteemed bunch' enjoy their breakfast this morning?

All Blacks 49

Wallabies 28

7 tries to 3

We won.You lost.

Sorry bout dat:D

Enjoy your day....

Hard Luck...

Did the 'esteemed bunch' enjoy their breakfast this morning?

All Blacks 49

Wallabies 28

7 tries to 3

We won.You lost.

Sorry bout dat:D

Enjoy your day....

Not being a member of the EB though I thought the game was good, the wallabies only went down by 3 in the 2nd half with a man down for the majority of it.

Not many here would have said the ABs would concede 28 points.

Yep, you won, we lost, but not as much as Razor :D :D

Not being a member of the EB though I thought the game was good, the wallabies only went down by 3 in the 2nd half with a man down for the majority of it.

Not many here would have said the ABs would concede 28 points.

Yep, you won, we lost, but not as much as Razor :D :D

thats right dillligaf how can we paly with 14 men against cheeting tactics.we still scored 28 points

oh and by the way

ahahahahaahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

the ref warned both teams next person to slow the ball down is off. as u may have seen captain couragious (ritchy that is) to his team but didnt see ozzie capt tell his ? maybe he did maybe he didnt get over it and live with it

Interesting to note how little the Wallabies kicked, still got towled up.

The AB's were dominant in all facets of the game except for Red Cards ;)

Carters a genius, and Richie a Legend, will get his just rewards next year when he holds up the WC.

Ya gotta feel a little bit sorry for Deans going back to Chc next week

VC, I may be showing my age here but back in the days when I played Rugby, if you got sent up, you had to leave the field.

Like leave it completely...

Why was that Aussie clown who was, justifiably, sent off for his second yellow allowed to sit on the subs bench for the rest of the game?

Everytime the Bledisloe is played one of the ozi siderowers is going to tear Richie a new arsehole.

First Smith then Waugh then Smith and Waugh now Peacock(fully sic).

I am still waiting for that tearing sound.Another MOM award instead

Everytime the Bledisloe is played one of the ozi siderowers is going to tear Richie a new arsehole.

First Smith then Waugh then Smith and Waugh now Peacock(fully sic).

I am still waiting for that tearing sound.Another MOM award instead

I think you're being a bit unfair towards Pocock memph, as I thought he was outstanding in a beaten side.

Without him there to contest and win the ball at the breakdown, and he did that on several occasion's, the Aussies would have lost by more.

He was easily their best player.

Yes CT but the context was in tearing the WTM a new a.h. and he was no where near though he had a solid game.

Their no8 must have some rude pix of Dingo and a donkey to keep getting picked though.

Off to Chch next weekend.Maybe I could catch up with Ma'a with an intro from you

VC, I may be showing my age here but back in the days when I played Rugby, if you got sent up, you had to leave the field.

Like leave it completely...

Why was that Aussie clown who was, justifiably, sent off for his second yellow allowed to sit on the subs bench for the rest of the game?

Yea a bit bizzare seeing Mitchell on the sideline, you usually see them kicking ****e around the dressing rooms, maybe he was instructed to sit there by the coach so he could watch how he let his team down.

Discipline was spoken about in length in the Wallabies camp, and then he goes and does that :D

The ref (SA dude) had stats during the super 14 season of giving penalties to the side with the ball 83% of the time, so the Wallabies were well versed to keep the ball in hand and reduce their penalty count, hence their reduced kicking.

But lets face it they're not in the same class, just having a look at both sets of benches was enough to show the AB's depth and the Wallabies lack of it.

Bring on Christchurch

Off to Chch next weekend.Maybe I could catch up with Ma'a with an intro from you

Just tell him you're a 'Strathmore 44!'.....and when you do, you've got to lean back and to the side slightly, with your arms crossed in front of your chest, and tuck your thumbs away so that you only have 4 fingers showing in each hand...hence the '44'!

And make sure you've got 'attitude' when you do it!;)