RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tryagain

Surely our codes will follow!!!!

Just heard on the news that that all athletes from now to be outed for four years on first doping offence...Would be the right thing surely ? for all tested positives in all codes to be treated this way  No fines.. no favours  out ......and your partners at the time ....OUT....

So how many public trainers would be training dogs in NZ presently if say this was introduced 2years ago lol. How many people would be throwing the oppositions dogs chocolates lol It makes me laugh when people want to throw the book at someone what ever the situation may be. I do believe that all sports should be on a even playing field and drugs should only be used to help animals or peoples healing process while sick or hurt while recovering as without them most of us would be dead earlier in ones life just in case this is taken out of context cheers

Not always that easy though is it, we've discussed on here before, a large % of positives in this country are accidents or are minor non performance enhancing. The cheats in this country with cupboards full of syringes and bottles of undetected performance enhancing poisons are the ones that need to be caught and kicked OUT! Not joe bloggs who dropped a couple of m and m's.

...a large % of positives in this country are accidents....

Well said Lowdown & I agree.

However, I would have phrased it this way ~

...a large % of positives in this country were explained as a mistake & the explanation was believed by the JCA as accidents....

Almost every judicial hearing of any sort with a negative finding is titled "not guilty". In a lot of those cases the accused could very well have been guilty, but those who laid the charge lacked enough evidence to prove it. It's not often you hear a finding "innocent".

I have no evidence nor am I implying that any past finding by the JCA fits in to this category. I'm merely bringing it up as a possibility.

If I were a morphine addict personally & got put in front of a judge because of it, poppy seed bread would be the first words out of my mouth.

Yes a few of the trainers caught have shown incompetence in regards to some substances they have administered one way or the other. After reading these reports sounds more like some of the trainers are a few sandwiches short of a picnic