RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
smoken up

Julian Dean!!!

As for Razor Sharp, it seems that the razor has slipped and inflicted some damage to himself]

And what is daft, Barry, in that a couple of months Razor will be beside himself with his 'Ozzie! Ozzie! Ozzie! Oi! Oi! Oi!' chants and his toy kangaroo waving as Australian cyclists, whose money comes almost solely from Razor and his fellow hard-working Australians, do well at the Commonwealth Games...

'Australians all let us rejoice,

For we are full of...'

:|

Thanks Spartacus. There are also other Williams riding around these days.

As for Razor Sharp, it seems that the razor has slipped and inflicted some damage to himself]

Nasty little fella isn't he?

And what is daft, Barry, in that a couple of months Razor will be beside himself with his 'Ozzie! Ozzie! Ozzie! Oi! Oi! Oi!' chants and his toy kangaroo waving as Australian cyclists, whose money comes almost solely from Razor and his fellow hard-working Australians, do well at the Commonwealth Games...

'Australians all let us rejoice,

For we are full of...'

:|

Correct Properispomenon

They put much more tax payers money into their cycling than we do.

Now this guy is seriously GOOD.A big big future...aye 'Spartacus':rolleyes:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/sport/3416233/Kennett-gets-gold-in-all-but-one

:D

Cripes!:eek: What a photo!

He's got a face like a dropped meat-pie....don't think we'll be seeing him anytime soon on Waimate's Next Top Model.

It's the face of someone who's just pushed himself beyond their physical limits.

Typical comment from you and this site. Low lifes who actually think that this place means anything.

The face can't be too bad. The girls are all over him. Or is it the muscles?

Bet you wish you had that kind of ability with all the posting you do here in sports, you must be jealous as.

Now this guy is seriously GOOD.A big big future...aye 'Spartacus':rolleyes:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/timaru-herald/sport/3416233/Kennett-gets-gold-in-all-but-one

:D

Yeah he goes okay catman.

You may not like it but he played a few games of rugby at the end of the season to help his team out as it was short on players (they won their grand final) and he still got picked for the reps but turned it down for cycling.

It's the face of someone who's just pushed himself beyond their physical limits.

Typical comment from you and this site. Low lifes who actually think that this place means anything.

The face can't be too bad. The girls are all over him. Or is it the muscles?

Bet you wish you had that kind of ability with all the posting you do here in sports, you must be jealous as.

See ya Craig!:D

Good luck with defending the Civil suit re Slandering and Defamation!:D.....ya loser!:D

See ya Craig!:D

Good luck with defending the Civil suit re Slandering and Defamation!:D.....ya loser!:D

Oh Craig....one more thing...you're probably thinking "how can I be charged over a thread that doesn't exist anymore?".....well let's just say that the party concerned asked me to copy'n'paste the information before it got removed.;)

He who laughs last Craig gets to go ho ho ho!!!:D

Guest Bruce M
Oh Craig....one more thing...you're probably thinking "how can I be charged over a thread that doesn't exist anymore?".....well let's just say that the party concerned asked me to copy'n'paste the information before it got removed.]

The thread concerned has been deleted but is still accessible if necessary.

Not surprisingly Spartacus has been banned again.

The thread concerned has been deleted but is still accessible if necessary.

Not surprisingly Spartacus has been banned again.

Bruce,

do you still have the post I typed up before the thread was deleted?

I thought it was quite good if I say so myself:D

I feel like i've been a part of history. "where were you when Spartacus got banned". At the coalface baby!!

Haaahhhaaa some GREAT entertainment for a Wednesday night:D

Guest Bruce M
Bruce,

do you still have the post I typed up before the thread was deleted?

I thought it was quite good if I say so myself:D

Sorry Catman but you must have submitted it after I deleted the thread and it's vanished into cyberspace....I'm sure it was insightful and astonishing in it's lucidity :)

Sorry Catman but you must have submitted it after I deleted the thread and it's vanished into cyberspace....I'm sure it was insightful and astonishing in it's lucidity :)

Of course it was,a contender for post of the year!!:D Took me bloody ages too...bugger it:cool:

Bruce, if you're still paying attention to this thread. I want to remove my real name from my posts. I've emailed about 5 times but to no avail. I've got a good reason and if you want to know it i'll email you. Appreciate it if you can sort that out

cheers, Tim

Guest Bruce M
Bruce, if you're still paying attention to this thread. I want to remove my real name from my posts. I've emailed about 5 times but to no avail. I've got a good reason and if you want to know it i'll email you. Appreciate it if you can sort that out

cheers, Tim

I can't do that but hopefully zzz will see this and do it for you.