RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
smoken up

Julian Dean!!!

The thread concerned has been deleted but is still accessible if necessary.

Ah yes Bruce...you're quite correct.

I was flicking through my copy of the 'Moderators Manual' last night and I see under Section 36 that there is the provision for deleting threads from the common view, but still maintaining the hard copy of said threads for any future litigation.

As you were.

How the hell has Spartucus been banned???!!!

It should be Chris Taylor that gets banned for his smart ass comment about Dylan Kennett.

if you're not gunna contribute in a positive way about Cycling, Clearly a sport you know nothing about, Don't come on this thread at all Chris 'All Blacks are the only team that plays rugby in this world' Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least Spartacus had a good knowledge of the Cycling

Take ya smart ass comments elsewhere!

It should be Chris Taylor that gets banned for his smart ass comment about Dylan Kennett.

if you're not gunna contribute in a positive way about Cycling, Clearly a sport you know nothing about, Don't come on this thread at all Chris 'All Blacks are the only team that plays rugby in this world' Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I concur with your comments smoken up. As a former moderator of this site, I can tell you that I tried to get Taylor banned from here on more than one occasion. But it would appear that he is protected from way up high as nothing I suggested was taken on board.

Perhaps we should start a Facebook page supporting his removal from this site?

In case you haven't already picked it up Chris Taylor is Stephen Harris and a few other pseudonyms. ;)

Actually Stephen Harris is a cop you shared a blanket (and some DNA) with on the grassy slopes of the Valley last year.

I have to say T'homo, if wanking was a crime you'd be on death row, you really are a world class wanker.

who refers to himself as "Super moderator".

Very rich indeed short stuff. ;):D

it's just a category allowing certain privileges T'homo, I didn't create it and it's a bit more sexy than 'editor'.

Did Stephen Harris use his long baton on you?

is expecting his first child with his partner and works for the Australian Federal Police.

He's not a cop.