RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
elsu is awesome

Bet of the Tour de France.

Cafe policy precludes the promotion of offshore betting exchanges and absolutely objects to fraud, no matter the scale.

See you.

Elsu is banned:confused:

Oh bugga,I guess I win the big swinging dicks comp then:D

I'll take you on you tosser.

A 5m x 5m square grid.....by my maths that's 250 mtrs.:tcheek:

I'll kick your fat ar$e!:D

Hey.."if they were close to me, they would know in one punch I could halve your intelligence level and probably ruin your life.":D

Mark Cavendish yet another win...

But Julian Dean gets his second 2nd placing in the Tour! A graet effort!!!

Definately a chance in Paris aswell.

Pettachi, despite doping allegations, looks like he will win the green jersey.

Thor just doesn't have the sprint speed he had last year....

Time Trial on tonight. Schleck needs 8 seconds on Contador. The only way it'll happen is if something goes wrong for El Pistolero.

In terms of who will win the TT, I don't think the course quite suits Contador. So I think $1.80 is good money for Fabian Cancellara.

I also think Tony Martin is a chance. He has had a disappointing Tour compared to last year. But he has shown he can beat Cancellara in these sorts of Time Trials.

Try one of PFF's formula's :D

Nice one :)

That one's pretty straight-forward Lobster:

a * b = c

I reckon you and the boys at the local could get that, although it might still be a bit much for uncle Don and his other (vertically challenged) anal cleanser.

Cancellara, as expected, won the time Trial easily....

Tony Martin easily 2nd. I wish there was an option to take a quinella!

Schleck put in a great effort, but wasn't enough to beat Contador.

In the the end Contador was too good. Finishing 31 seconds ahead of schleck in the ITT. 39 seconds overall.

Mechov put in a great Time Trial to storm into a podium finish ahead of Sammy Sanchez.

Tonight, the last stage. $1.45 for Cavendish. He should win but I won't be touching that.

I'll stick a loyalty bet on Julian Dean. He's not as fast as Cavendish, but the finish could suit a man of his experience.

Thats it for the Le Tour. Alberto Contador won relatively easily. I don't think Contador was at 100% during the Tour. He was certainly a lot more defensive.

Over the next few years, I think Andy Schleck will get closer and closer.

Lance Armstrong done. unless he does a Brett Favre and decides to make a comeback.

And this Mornings last stage, once again showed that Mark Cavendish is faster than any other man on a bike over 200 metres.

Julian Dean got 3rd. rapping up a great Tour for him. Maybe next year he can be Garmins main Sprinter!

Hoping Sky Sport Can give us coverage of The Vuelta Espana........