RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Be afraid, be very afraid..........TERROR COMETH!!!!!!

Chris Alford WAS THE DRIVER!

Err yes.. that's what I said....   Ricky May underestimated the driver.... Chris was driving an inferior horse and he made the fave work... the fave being TTL.. and it paid off for Chris because Ricky didn't move soon enough and couldn't catch him....

I thought I said that fairly clearly....      or were your capitals saying something else?

When i say "underestimated "i was suggesting ricky thought the leader wasnt capable of a sub 56 800m .;) .but .after leading a 2.05 rate dawdle? He must of completely misjudged the tempo and did not do his homework,or was this because his homework initially included half the field of scratchings??

Err yes.. that's what I said....   Ricky May underestimated the driver.... Chris was driving an inferior horse and he made the fave work... the fave being TTL.. and it paid off for Chris because Ricky didn't move soon enough and couldn't catch him....

I thought I said that fairly clearly....      or were your capitals saying something else?

How could anyone be foolish enough to underestimate Chris Alford?

But he surely did which says very little for his judgement

R T May is like a possum in bright headlights in Aus.....

They should fine him really for failing to put the horse into a winning position......

Was always going to struggle to pick up the winner from the 800m after they went so slow early.

He should have just sat outside the leader.....did what he did last week.

What a crazy race.....and as for the sulky situation.....how stupid was that decision?

I reckon I could count all the good races RT May has driven on Australian soil, on one hand ... with fingers to spare!

He's always a very passive driver that suits New Zealand racing. and the Cranbourne Cup apart, he takes that same passive style to Australia - the land of aggressive driving. He was simply outdriven last night by a driver with a more aggressive, better thought out race plan, which he fell for perfectly!