RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Alesha_666

Well done ashley bradshaw!!

Another exciting young dog coming from her small kennels today. Ashley gunna be a force to reckon with down south soon for sure. Cant wait till the rest of the hard habits/scottexcited litter make the track. Well done girl! :)

Great win for a very, very young dog to win over the 520m, hopefully she doesn't over race it while it is so young as many promising pups have been ruined by doing exactly that, I'm sure she will look,after him.

Ashley works hard with her dogs is very knowledgable to talk to has had great success with the limited matings she has done and is always the first one i consult when im looking for a sire for my bitches haha

Sorry but the caliber of training is poor in nz average at best. Stipes can't read a race. Track surfaces are looked after by a matures. Your governing body is a fiasco.

Good dogs like know class. Above all. Clone your own would only ever reach there full potential here in aussie. And racing is thriving and has a boost by the got here.

Sorry but the caliber of training is poor in nz average at best. Stipes can't read a race. Track surfaces are looked after by a matures. Your governing body is a fiasco.

Good dogs like know class. Above all. Clone your own would only ever reach there full potential here in aussie. And racing is thriving and has a boost by the got here.

its amazing how people want to put the boot into johnny  4 stating the obvious there are several people on this forum that have stated the tracks are disgrace the stewards are incompetent and the governing body is a sham as 4 training comment that's a little bit harsh,     any way back on topic congrats to ashley

The Assn need to have stringent controls over the way Public Trainers run a Business and invoicing trainers.

And the Assn needs to look at following up on complaints from owners.

A lot of trainers maybe good trainers but have crap Business skills.

Many top trainers have shafted owners and in turn this has alienated owners and Syndicates  from this sport.  I don’t need to name trainers because this is not the appropriate place. The Assn know them, but you are naive to think there is not a problem, and have your head buried in the sand

The Assn need to have stringent controls over the way Public Trainers run a Business and invoicing trainers.

And the Assn needs to look at following up on complaints from owners.

A lot of trainers maybe good trainers but have crap Business skills.

Many top trainers have shafted owners and in turn this has alienated owners and Syndicates  from this sport.  I don’t need to name trainers because this is not the appropriate place. The Assn know them, but you are naive to think there is not a problem, and have your head buried in the sand

We all no there is a minor problem with this but as I say it's minor. You can't paint all trainers with the brush mate. My suggestion to you is to talk directly to the clubs where your dogs are usually racing and instruct them to only pay the trainer the arranged percentage that he or she is getting and the balance be paid direct to you. 

We all no there is a minor problem with this but as I say it's minor. You can't paint all trainers with the brush mate. My suggestion to you is to talk directly to the clubs where your dogs are usually racing and instruct them to only pay the trainer the arranged percentage that he or she is getting and the balance be paid direct to 

does it really need to come to this iyou cant trust your trainer to pay then why use him

Another exciting young dog coming from her small kennels today. Ashley gunna be a force to reckon with down south soon for sure. Cant wait till the rest of the hard habits/scottexcited litter make the track. Well done girl! :)

Very ordinary today, maybe they should of taken the big offer when it was on the table?

Looks like a c4 dog at best, the times are certaintly not there in a race and the dog will be found out up the grades

LOL... The dog is only 16 months old and has only had two starts!!! Gotta love the experts on here that can judge a young pup off 2 race starts. If I had a pup that was only 16 months old and ran a 5.80 / 18.02 middle split at Addington on debut I would be absolutely stoked.