RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
softlysoftly

Greyhound kennels

I believe the new Welfare officer was instrumental in the purchase of this kennel, Shadolans, at Ohau.

And has previous knowledge of the owners through his time with the kennel Club..Perhaps this was not thoroughly investigated by the clubs before they voted on the purchase, before GRNZ spent nearly $1M. and subsequently reduced the petrol vouchers!

Doesn't anybody realise the kennels are unfit for purpose and will have to be rebuilt... at a cost of what????

And come with a large hectarage of forest which is not really GRA's core business...

I have been lucky enough to visit the property and while there might be some minor renovations required overall it is a walk in and start set up. Very good complex.

I'm sorry but if the clubs are playing the "I didn't know" card then they didn't read the information that was put out. While I don't agree with the stuff that has been going on with the staff situation at GRNZ the communication put out around the kennel was very good and professional and I think that is because of Mr Kerr having come from a professional background.

Just my opinion