RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
sweeney

Cawbourne Crouch - SUPA DOG

What an exciting young dog!I I consider Crouch has got all the attributes to be NZ's next Supa Dog. His performances so far have been outstanding. Lets see what happens in the upcoming group classics.My prediction is he will be a force to be reckoned with.

Sweeney

Agree Sweeney

Crouch is the most promising young dog in the country and a live chance in the upcoming Spiron Rose series

There is a good chance blitzing mayhem will be racing in Wenty park when the Rose is being run so the next generation will get their chance ie crouch , kilchurn ,fashion and fame - should be a great series

My predictions sometimes go astray, however, I reckon I've got it right this time. Amazing win by the SUPA DOG last night - overcame difficulties early and the powered away to win. Only 22 months of age and will shake the life out of the final next week. Awesome future for this dog.

Warren, what are you insinuating?????

I know Australia is 2 hours behind NZ in sooooooo many ways but really you should not type before you think!!!!

Heartfelt commiserations to Team McInnerney for the loss of Harlem Haka.

Another week of highs and lows in this great sport.

I know Australia is 2 hours behind NZ in sooooooo many ways but really you should not type before you think!!!!

What happened? Just wondering if he was withdrawn before the box draw, would the 3rd fastest third placing been 2nd reserve?

It certainly opens up the race with fast archer / fashion and fame drawn next to each other, just how good was their speed duel on Friday night! Was awesome to watch.

Hard to be withdrawn before the box draw when they held the box draw live on track on Friday night mate. :)

Fair enough, I guess for those like me 'not in the know' would have had no idea they had the box draw on Friday night, I guess head office had the weekend off as it took until the other box draws today for them to be released to the public.

Maaaaaan, what were you doing Friday night????

It was on Trackside for all to see. (Even the spelling mistakes lol)

Haha I was watching the dogs of course :) Didn't catch the last race tho, so that may have been my down fall. Regardless of that, with the NZGRA's refusal to use social media, it really is pretty piss poor it took until 3.30 today for joe blogs to be view them. This is a group 1 race isn't it? All it takes is ONE tweet which would take no longer than 1 minute to write... Seems pretty tough right! I guess I'm just too used to following GRV on twitter. Leading the way 'world wide'.

Looks a super night of racing coming up tho, great stake money for every race.

Au contraire Mr Reilly. Was played after race 10 and talked up all night by Trackside presenter. Odds were out from TAB this morning with box draw for final too, then adjusted later after withdrawal of HH.

As for social media....... I see Walking With Dinosaurs is returning to the Vector Arena lol.

Au contraire Mr Reilly. Was played after race 10 and talked up all night by Trackside presenter. Odds were out from TAB this morning with box draw for final too, then adjusted later after withdrawal of HH.

As for social media....... I see Walking With Dinosaurs is returning to the Vector Arena lol.

Haha... What age bracket do you think mainly uses social media? Yeeaaah naahh NZGRA wouldn't want to try and promote the industry and get new young people interested, that would just be ridiculous!! Why wouldn't they be trying to improve local turnover, because as you and me both know without the Aussies betting on our racing, your beloved dogs would be running for $500 to the winner.

Just for your info the GRV news twitter page has over 1300 followers, that can only be a good thing. I just don't see where the refusal to use it is coming from, show me some successful industry's / business' that havn't embraced social media?

very sorry to hear, nothing worse for all cheers